Meet new Dragon Trainers, make friends and talk about non-dragon related topics!

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Since I didn't get around to it last night, I'll catch up on mine from yesterday. 
My students had to write an exam with me yesterday. There were 5 of them yesterday and they all passed. Even 2 of them who would not have thought it in the least. 
That was a really nice experience for me. Also, the way the boys' eyes were shining because they had passed.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

SophieKate

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

#2. 🚲 today I went for a nice bicycle ride, it was almost sunny and I saw some newborn lambs, I love pottering around on my bike.

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

Sunny, but chilly, today. Found some time to progress with weeding the bed beneath our old damson tree. Managed to enlist some help from my husband to bring me some barrow loads of home made compost.  Hope it's enough to suppress the goose grass that will keep coming back. Feeling positive and loving the fresh air.
LADY MADONNA
MVP & UK Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
English speaking clan, established December 2019.
We have spaces for additional active team players in our League 4/5 drama-free clan. Come and join us!
Code: d38967c
Discord: #7982 and #9863

INTERESTED IN A NEW FORUM??
Iliamna (Melanie in Alaska) has created a new Forum where we can chat about anything (including our favourite mythical creatures). Why not join us? PM Iliamna or me for more information. Hope to see you there.

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Today I called  a  huge Tom turkey in ..
He displayed ,drummed   for me  ..
He  is  on the  otherside  of  where   my garden is ...
Attachments
TTurkey.JPG
TTurkey.JPG (60.07 KiB) Viewed 477 times
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
708 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I have been consistently working on a painting for my mom today. It is "Diamond painting". I had given it to her as a gift to make her time with Look down a little better, but she couldn't cope with it. Now I am doing it for her. She wanted it for Easter. 

Somehow you don't think about it. You are switched off. You only concentrate on the colour and the right placement.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Today my son decided he was going to be a big boy and start eating food by taking it and putting it in his mouth, rather than relying on us to feed him. Watching the little fella stuffing his dinner into his mouth has been a highlight of my year so far!

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Outstanding Adam  ...Claps !!
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
708 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

Iliamna

MVP

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

So neat, Adam! They grow up so darn fast.

Love the photo of the turkey, LD. We don't have wild turkeys in Alaska, so I've never seen a live one except those raised by people.

Emkl - I just got a Diamond Painting kit, haven't tried it yet. My goal is to practice with the kit, and then try my own designs. I grew up with an artist Mom, and was never given coloring books - always had blank paper, so all creativity was up to me. No coloring in already esteblished lines for me! So using a design already set up seems wrong, and if Mom found out she'd give me the "eye" ...LOL!

My special time yesterday came when the phone rang, and it was my sister, Mom, two nieces and nephew. It was my nephew Ethan's 18th birthday, so with me on speaker phone we all wished him happy birthday. It's hard to believe he's 18 already!  Seems like just a couple of years ago he was a shy little boy, hiding his face against his Dad's shirt. It felt good to talk with them all. They have been fully vaccinated already, I have not. Soon!

As I read through these yesterday, I found myself smiling. It's good to read so many happy things.

Melanie
Joined DML the first week of March 2019
At last count: 605+ unique dragons!
Leader of the ANTI-VIKING CLAN

INTERESTED IN A NEW FORUM??
Send me a private message for information
on my new forum, where we can chat about
anything!

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Awww, that sounds so cute, Adam. Its a big milestone when you are a parent.
:-*

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Very cool to hear, Adam.

Today I got a good idea for a character for Pathfinder, Yesterday my other half surprised me with a book I have wanted for many years.