Meet new Dragon Trainers, make friends and talk about non-dragon related topics!

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@LadyDraco
Yes, it was a great two days. It makes up for all the work with the cooking. 
Have a look at Amazon, that's where I ordered the gluten. Otherwise, seitan should also be available ready-made, in Japanese shops for example.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

LOL where I live there are No  japanese shops..
I live in Appalachia ....  
But thanks ; I'll look at Amazon :)
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
699 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

BDMeng

Windows PC

i got a bunch of pictures of my grandpa and uncle today!! they fought in ww2 i think.

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Oh, LadyDraco, we have a lot of these shops. Strange. 

@BDMeng, I can imagine it was great to look at all the old photos. Already I have the photos of my childhood in my head again. Thank you!

@all, I was pleasantly surprised today that my son went to his shared flat without biting, scratching, hitting. That was really good, because he was on "holiday" last week. 

@Soukupmi, we fixed our bed yesterday and saved a lot of money. Although I thought it was beyond saving, the way the side parts broke out. Half a day's work, more sweat than necessary, but now hopefully it will last for the next 50 years. Give my regards to the washing machine.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Well besides some nice luck in the dungeon, I had a very tasty dark hot chocolate with some peppermint and my other half has been vaccinated so now I get to see how miserable I'll be when I get mine.

Nesi From Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

I got vaccinated today!

I've been very hype about it because it has been rolled out to people in their 20s very recently, so I didn't expect to get it so early. I even got a half-day off from work so I can rest so that's pretty good 8) 8)

It's not so bad so far but people say the next day is worse, so... looking forward to tomorrow, I guess?

10/10 would recommend

The Fire Guardian

Google Play (Android)

My dad took the vaccine today(Covaxin)and he said I didn't even get to know when I got vaccinated.He was waiting there like a silly person waiting for being vaccinated and the nurse told him to go.
I can't keep calm!I am a gamer!Proud Clan Leader of the fresh made clan on 18-3-21 5:47pm   The Fire Guardians.Book your seat or regret it later p) p) p) p) p)
no avatar

Iliamna

MVP

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

Nesi - I'm glad to hear you've been vaccinated! How has it been since then? Hopefully all is well.

Haven't gotten mine yet. It's been available here for some time, I just have a difficult time making the appointment. Soon!

To All:  My good thing of the day: Khana is alive and well, and ate twice today! She's been kind of hit and miss lately.

And I seem to be coming up out of a slump I've been in. Between my chronic illness and the insomnia that plagues me, I get in these dead-tired slumps and sometimes find them difficult to escape. I've tried everything from medications to meditations, but as every doctor ends up telling me, my case is complicated (honestly, I've been told that by three doctors now). So I should celebrate any sort of positive move out of a slump.

I may not he posting much during those times, but I do try to come in here daily and read. So behave, okay?? *grin*

Melanie and Khana in melting Alaska
Joined DML the first week of March 2019
At last count: 605+ unique dragons!
Leader of the ANTI-VIKING CLAN

Love the Dragons, hate the tedious wait times!

The Fire Guardian

Google Play (Android)

I got a new cool looking cycle.Without gears coz i am a goky lil ****
I can't keep calm!I am a gamer!Proud Clan Leader of the fresh made clan on 18-3-21 5:47pm   The Fire Guardians.Book your seat or regret it later p) p) p) p) p)

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

If I'm not adding stuff here it's not because good stuff if not happening, its because I already have a 10x morning practice of good stuff and a 10x night time gratitude practice.

This week I'm just massively happy to have a working modem and internet again wooohoooo! Heheheheeh (mobile internet only was a drag). Good today: finally finding that missing microSD card I've been searching for, randomly too whilst drinking a spectacular mocha and looking for a cord. In the words of Cartman: Sweeeeeeeeeet.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.