Meet new Dragon Trainers, make friends and talk about non-dragon related topics!

Nesi From Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

SophieKate wrote:
#2. 🚲 today I went for a nice bicycle ride, it was almost sunny and I saw some newborn lambs, I love pottering around on my bike.

Newborn lambs :0 <3 <3 
And also the turkey LD shared :0 
Also happy birthday Melanie's nephew!
What's the book you wanted, MistyTerrain?

Those are awesome highlights, this thread is so wholesome I love it <3 

Yesterday I spent like ~40 minutes on the phone with my 4-year-old niece talking about cute animal stickers that Facebook Messenger has. It's not easy to talk to her on the phone because her attention span is that of a child's, naturally, so it was great to just be able to talk to her even though we're super isolated due to the lockdowns and whatnot. Apparently, her current favorite animal is the red panda. Good choice.

The Fire Guardian

Google Play (Android)

Holi went aweosome.I am still covered in Colours.I won the Pichkari fight.I was the one who covered others with most colours.Sweet Dish (Halwa) was yummier than before.
I can't keep calm!I am a gamer!Proud Clan Leader of the fresh made clan on 18-3-21 5:47pm   The Fire Guardians.Book your seat or regret it later p) p) p) p) p)

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

It's called After Man. It theorizes what animals would look like many years after man had died. I used to read it at the library but they no longer have a copy so I was very happy to get my own.

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Oh man, Adam, I envy you right now. Yes, Melanie, I had that idea too. Make something out of the remaining stones, but the way I want it. I was seriously thinking of a dragon made of DML. I think I have a quirk. Today I thought it was totally cool to sit on the terrace. For the first time this year. And it's so nice that I don't want to go back inside. Despite all the blankets. The birds are chirping and it's getting dark. But it's too wonderful out here.It's a pity that I have to go to bed anyway, because the alarm clock rings tomorrow morning.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

SophieKate

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

#3 todays good thing was making bacon and egg sandwiches, with fresh baked baguettes for breakfast and sitting down to eat them with my other half. It's not something we do all that often, so more of a special treat ğŸžğŸ³

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Today, me and my fiance bought a new car. We needed a bigger one. We are gonna get it in two weeks, and i cant wait <3

@Nesi, you are so sweet. I forgot to answer you, but here it comes. I hope you get to live your dreams with having a garden and plantning trees in it. It is indeed nice. Im gonna take a picture for you of my entire garden. It has only been rainy these days, so my garden dosent live up to what it really can when it is sunny.
:-*

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Y'all likely don't know the treat that is a good bacon and egg sandwich, but so far Sophie wins the thread (and earns my jealousy, cause damn it I don't get the 'proper' bacon here unless certain supermarkets have an English-themed week).

The Fire Guardian

Google Play (Android)

Oh boy.7 April that is my birthday date is when my school will re-open.Hell yeah.I decided what to wear that day.You can go in home-dress when it's ur birthday.
I can't keep calm!I am a gamer!Proud Clan Leader of the fresh made clan on 18-3-21 5:47pm   The Fire Guardians.Book your seat or regret it later p) p) p) p) p)

SophieKate

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

@ Adam - If I could send you one I would!

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Lol, Adam, I can send you some. We have it here. It's delicious.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL