Meet new Dragon Trainers, make friends and talk about non-dragon related topics!
no avatar

Iliamna

MVP

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:45 pm
Welcome, BaconBird!  I hope you find this section of the forum fun and relaxing. We are here to chat about non-game topics, so join in and enjoy! And of course, we'd love to see some of your artwork!

My Mom is an artist, but at 95 she is no longer able to hold a pencil or brush well, and her hand shakes some which really irritates her when she's trying to draw so.ething. So she's pretty much given it up now. Growing up with an artistic Mom was interesting, as I was never allowed a coloring book because she didn't want her kids to color inside lines. I credit (or is it blame??) my Mom for how eclectic I turned out.

I'm babbling here (I tend to do that). Welcome to the forum, and don't be insulted if you don't always get much response to a post.  People are a bit hit and miss depending on what else is going on in their lives. Right now all is slow here as there's the Divine event going on, but it will pick up soon!

Melanie in Alaska
Joined DML the first week of March 2019
At last count: 605+ unique dragons!
Leader of the ANTI-VIKING CLAN

INTERESTED IN A NEW FORUM??
Send me a private message for information
on my new forum, where we can chat about
anything!

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:06 pm
Welcome   to all the  new  folks   that are  stopping in here ...
My time  has  been well limited  right  now ...
Spring time  on a  Farm/Ranch... Busy busy...
I  just wanted to pop in and  say WELCOME !!!!  claps
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
708 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

BaconBird

Windows PC

Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:10 pm
Iliamna wrote:
Welcome, BaconBird!  I hope you find this section of the forum fun and relaxing. We are here to chat about non-game topics, so join in and enjoy! And of course, we'd love to see some of your artwork!

My Mom is an artist, but at 95 she is no longer able to hold a pencil or brush well, and her hand shakes some which really irritates her when she's trying to draw so.ething. So she's pretty much given it up now. Growing up with an artistic Mom was interesting, as I was never allowed a coloring book because she didn't want her kids to color inside lines. I credit (or is it blame??) my Mom for how eclectic I turned out.

I'm babbling here (I tend to do that). Welcome to the forum, and don't be insulted if you don't always get much response to a post.  People are a bit hit and miss depending on what else is going on in their lives. Right now all is slow here as there's the Divine event going on, but it will pick up soon!

Melanie in Alaska

Don't worry, I'm not insulted at all. -u- And yeah, the divine events get pretty crazy. (Even though I can't do much during them cause I'm not a whale)
no avatar

Antaric

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:47 pm
Hi; I just want to post a problem to tech issues that customer care isn't responding to, but you have to make 3 posts elsewhere before making a thread.  I don't really want to spam junk posts, but it is apparently a forum rule, and this is one of the least off-topic option that I see for one of the 3 prerequisite posts.  So that's me in a nutshell.  Apologies to everyone that actually wants to meet other people in the game community.
no avatar

Ghost Akuma

Windows PC

Sat May 01, 2021 12:12 pm
Frustrating isn't it. I'm in exactly the same situation.
no avatar

Iliamna

MVP

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

Sat May 01, 2021 12:16 pm
Antaric and Ghost Akuma - we understand your frustration. Hope you get your tech issues worked out. 

You both have interesting "names" ...wish you would have told us why you chose those!

Melanie in Alaska
Joined DML the first week of March 2019
At last count: 605+ unique dragons!
Leader of the ANTI-VIKING CLAN

INTERESTED IN A NEW FORUM??
Send me a private message for information
on my new forum, where we can chat about
anything!

no avatar

Idusara

Windows PC

Fri May 07, 2021 2:38 pm
Hi.my name is idusara. Iam from sri lanka. I am 15 years old and I have an elder brother and a elder sister. I am good at studies. Specially in bio science and human anotomy. I love playing game when I am free. I hope to be a neuro surgeon one day

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Fri May 07, 2021 3:30 pm
Awesome  Idusara ...
That is a  great field.. Good  luck..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
708 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

NeuralNickel182

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 9:19 am
Hello everyone,

after lurking around the forum for over a year, I can't believe I've finally found the braveness to register. There were many moments I thought, now is the time. Especially after the shout out to all the lurkers during the time the General Chat was created. In the end I was still to shy. But in order to advertise my clan, I conquered my "fear" and it's propably a good choice to start writing answers and take part in the communication, instead of talking to myself. Like I did for the last couple of months ;-)

I feel like I know everyone, but you never heared of me. So I'd like to introduce myself a bit. I'm from Germany. I've started playing in April 2020 and became addicted to all the lovely dragons. Unfortunately I have nobody to share my fondness for DML in real life, that's why I feel so comfortable here in the forum.

At this point I'd like to say thank you to all the active forum members, mods and admins for all the help you offer. From the early days up to now I learned a lot from you all. I don't know how active I will be on the forum, but maybe I can be helpful or contribute a bit at some point.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 12, 2021 10:24 am
NeuralNickel182 wrote:
Hello everyone,

after lurking around the forum for over a year, I can't believe I've finally found the braveness to register. There were many moments I thought, now is the time. Especially after the shout out to all the lurkers during the time the General Chat was created. In the end I was still to shy. But in order to advertise my clan, I conquered my "fear" and it's propably a good choice to start writing answers and take part in the communication, instead of talking to myself. Like I did for the last couple of months ;-)

I feel like I know everyone, but you never heared of me. So I'd like to introduce myself a bit. I'm from Germany. I've started playing in April 2020 and became addicted to all the lovely dragons. Unfortunately I have nobody to share my fondness for DML in real life, that's why I feel so comfortable here in the forum.

At this point I'd like to say thank you to all the active forum members, mods and admins for all the help you offer. From the early days up to now I learned a lot from you all. I don't know how active I will be on the forum, but maybe I can be helpful or contribute a bit at some point.

Herzlich Willkommen, NeuralNickel
I too have nobody to share DML with in RL (anymore because they stopped playing), this really could be a reason why I am so involved in all this here on the net.
You sure will be able to help out somewhere when the time is right, so don't worry until then. Enjoy your stay :D
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page