Meet new Dragon Trainers, make friends and talk about non-dragon related topics!

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:07 am
It's one of my places to relax. I'm glad they created it.

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:53 am
ClaudyT wrote:
I know my number 1210be but is that enough? I had an internet issue yesterday and when I have tried to reconnect I started a new game... from the beginning. my profile was attach to a facebook profile but when I try from the new game to reconnect nothing...

Hi Claudy. I've just seen your post.  Have you managed to recover your account yet?
If not, the advice is to play through the tutorial on the new account and then try to connect to the same social network to which your original game was linked. You'll then have the option to continue with the new account or to go back to the one you temporarily lost.
LADY MADONNA
UK Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
English speaking clan, established December 2019. Plenty of room for additional active team players in our League 4/5 drama-free clan. Come and join us!
Code: d38967c 

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:21 am
Quick thought on my part. 
Maybe we should do some advertising for the General Chat. And describe how to find it. I honestly didn't know where to find it because I had saved the direct link to discussions. I didn't realise that it was only part of the forum.
So I'll open a post in the discussions right away.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Jackson soares

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:24 pm
Lady Madonna wrote:
ClaudyT wrote:
I know my number 1210be but is that enough? I had an internet issue yesterday and when I have tried to reconnect I started a new game... from the beginning. my profile was attach to a facebook profile but when I try from the new game to reconnect nothing...

Hi Claudy. I've just seen your post.  Have you managed to recover your account yet?
If not, the advice is to play through the tutorial on the new account and then try to connect to the same social network to which your original game was linked. You'll then have the option to continue with the new account or to go back to the one you temporarily lost.

Olá meu amigo.vi agora  seu comentário.consegui recuperar sua conta.!?

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:04 pm
Hello All--

I'm not the greatest at writing but will take a few minutes to make an introduction.

I worked for 15 years as a Research Coordinator supporting research for atmospheric science and protection of participants for high-risk studies. This would include something like creating the vaccine for COVID. There are steps to be taken to make sure it's working properly and safe for people. Normally it can be up to 10 years for FDA approval depending on what the **** or procedure might be. I was unfortuantely hurt in a car accident while sitting at a stoplight and am disabled. That's when I started playing DML and haven't missed a day since (please...no feeling sorry for me!

I love animals and am teaching myself to draw and other activities as well. But we know DML can be like a full-time job, so sometimes it's a lot of game time!!

I look forward to getting to know all of you through this thread and hope to make friends here and to be helpful as often as possible ^-^
Thanks for reading my introduction.

Michelle

attached is my latest picture...sorry, no dragons included. maybe a talented person could draw a Malard dragon, or Flamingo??
Attachments
WIN_A.jpg
WIN_A.jpg (58.98 KiB) Viewed 951 times
Dark Magic Dragons
Proud member and Co-Leader
ID 399220 - WIN/EUR
Fighting Dragons - LVL 98 all 8* plus sigils| Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
595 unique dragons
Playing 2 years

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:12 pm
Very nice  ! 
Thanks Michelle for  your  post and  joining in on  the GC ...

Back in the  days  of  my youth I  would  paint  and  draw...
Now  I  only dabble  and  paint  on Skulls ..When the creative  spark hits  me...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
699 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:48 pm
LadyDraco wrote:
Very nice  ! 
Thanks Michelle for  your  post and  joining in on  the GC ...

Back in the  days  of  my youth I  would  paint  and  draw...
Now  I  only dabble  and  paint  on Skulls ..When the creative  spark hits  me...

I'd go for seeing some painted Skulls. :)
Dark Magic Dragons
Proud member and Co-Leader
ID 399220 - WIN/EUR
Fighting Dragons - LVL 98 all 8* plus sigils| Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
595 unique dragons
Playing 2 years

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:34 am
Wow, Michelle, what a unique profession. I didn't know there was such a thing. 
You have to bear a little pity. I'm really sorry. I often think that's the way it's supposed to be, though. That there's a reason why this happens. 
A lot of people here have a handicap. Have you read Albert Espinosa's book about his fate? It was made into a film here in Germany, called "Red Ribbon Club".
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

moromor28

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:21 am
Hello everyone again!  It's great to see so many players here.
    Michelle, yor profession is really interesting. I don't know any person, who do this. You should be very smart ;). About dragons, I also started to play very actively when I got some problems in my life. It was my antidepressant. Now everything is ok, but I still love dragons as it was before.
     As for your hobby, drawing is very calming.  I know from my own experience, although my skills are quite bad, haha
Level-160
701 unique dragons
Started: 26 January 2019
Platform: Android EUR
Team members: Baha'jir, Oyar, Koth'ez,Lysk,  Momo'tu, Chang'E, Osiris, Love, Hermes, VerdrakeHellion (all 90 lvl and 8*)
Code:45518d0

no avatar

Sanjib

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:55 pm
Hii guys  :D