Meet new Dragon Trainers, make friends and talk about non-dragon related topics!

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:02 pm
Hiii Sanjib :-) Welcome to GC.
:-*

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:11 pm
Hello Hello

BDMeng

Windows PC

Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:17 pm
I play dml on pc! my older sister drew the birb on my profile picture for me <3

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:02 pm
Hiii BDMeng, welcome to GC :-)
:-*

WindyMyn

Apple (iOS)

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:34 am
@BDMeng. thats a really cute bird! I hope you have fun playing the game!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:03 am
Love the drawn avatars folks, they are pretty awesome! Welcome for the newer folks 🙂
Goodbye folks and goodbye meaningful, contextualised and non-fragmented feedback to GL. 
no avatar

TheOl'Lady

Windows PC

Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:43 am
Okeydokey a grandma of 7 soon to be 8, got into Dragonmania from grandkids playing on my computer, now its mine so had to make their own accounts on computer for when they visit.  :D  Mid 60's, been outta work for over 10yrs due to health, so play on and off for relaxation so to speak. Aussie is home, Kiwi by birth. That's all folks
no avatar

Iliamna

MVP

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:38 pm
Welcome, Grandma of nearly eight! How often are you called on to babysit??

I'm old enough to have a grandchild, but since I never had kids it's probably not going to happen ...*LOL*  My sisters both have kids, though, so I can be the aunt instead.

DML is definitely a game for all ages, isn't it? My clan has three teenagers (the youngest is 13, I think) and the other two members were myself and a lady a bit older. She's moved off to a more competitive clan now, and the younger members are still in school, so it's very quiet in my clan! But when school is out and they have time, they're good players.

Feel free to jump into any topic here that may grab your interest. This is a place to kick back and relax. No stress allowed! *L*

Melanie in Alaska
Joined DML the first week of March 2019
At last count: 605+ unique dragons!
Leader of the ANTI-VIKING CLAN

INTERESTED IN A NEW FORUM??
Send me a private message for information
on my new forum, where we can chat about
anything!

BaconBird

Windows PC

Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:27 pm
Hey guys! I just wanna start this off by saying that I am BRAND NEW here, and have never been on a forum before- so forgive me if I don't 100% know how everything works quite yet.
I'm also not 100% comfortable with sharing personal info.
Hi! I go by Bacon or Bird since I don't tell a lot of strangers my name straight up. (My online presence usually involves "Bacon Bird" one way or another)
Here's a few things about me.
-I'm an artist (Both real and digital, still trying to improve to this day)
-I'm friendly and I have a quirky sense of humor
-I'm an ambivert, some days I'm just so excited to talk to people and other days I just wanna be left alone
-I LOVE Dragon Mania Legends! I used to have an old account in IOS for a few years but I can't get it anymore. So I've created a new account with my computer just a couple short weeks ago and now I'm BACK, baby! (And I'm kinda proud of how much progress I've made already)
-My player name in said game happens to be the same as my name here (If anyone was curious)
-I love dinosaurs AND dragons (of course). I don't know, giant lizards have just always been so cool to me.
-My favorite dinosaur is the Brachiosaurus!

That's all for now! (Can't think of much else)

I really hope I get to meet a lot of great people here!
no avatar

Croftanator

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:21 am
Hello. This is spam because I'm new, and can't make a new post to report an actual bug, because it might be spam. Nice :-)