Meet new Dragon Trainers, make friends and talk about non-dragon related topics!

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:41 am
Sleeper wrote:
My Lady Madonna,
Thanks! Not sure if i tried that one yet lol - was trying all sorts of combinations. And thanks for the heads-up about why I wasn't able to start a thread - can see the logic there. So far all that happened when i downloaded the game was that it started from the beginning. Think i will uninstall; hook up first to FB, and then re-install and try your suggestion. Crossing my fingers.
Oh, and the daylily hybridizing is fascinating and has the comparison to the dragons in that you really don't know what you'll end up with - though, obviously, some parents are going to be a better match than others. ;)

If the game starts from the beginning on the new machine. Do the tutorial, then go to connect to social media from the yellow cog wheel and put in the FB account that your original game was linked to. At that point it should tell you that the FB account is already linked and will give you the option to continue with the new account or revert to the original one.
LADY MADONNA
MVP & UK Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
English speaking clan, established December 2019.
We have spaces for additional active team players in our League 4/5 drama-free clan. Come and join us!
Code: d38967c
Discord: #7982 and #9863

INTERESTED IN A NEW FORUM??
Iliamna (Melanie in Alaska) has created a new Forum where we can chat about anything (including our favourite mythical creatures). Why not join us? PM Iliamna or me for more information. Hope to see you there.

no avatar

Iliamna

MVP

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:58 pm
I missed all the excitement. Darn!

Welcome to Abdul, Alex and Hazel! Glad to see you here.

Hazel, I loved your intro and all that you shared. When I was married, we had a pond in our home that we kept koi in. It was actually a large black trough used for livestock, but it was a low one zo it looked good as a fish pond. We had plants all around it, and a waterfall that flowed over rocks and into the pond.

The koi were fairly large, and would sometimes get zooming around and splashing as if they were having fun. But on occasion, one would zip across the pound and leap, and go over the edge and onto the carpet! I ended up putting fish back in a couple of times. We lost one when it jumped out when we weren't home. That was sad.

It was really my husband's project, but now I'm wondering why we didn't put a fence or something along that outer edge to stop them from jumping out. I would have been fine with that, but I'm not sure he would have liked the looks of a fence ..*LOL* ...it was really beautiful, witht the philodendren leaves draping over and the waterfall trickling down. It wasn't a normal aquarium, that's for sure!

Most of my animals have been of the four-legged variety. Hairier, but I understand them better!

Melanie in Alaska
Joined DML the first week of March 2019
At last count: 605+ unique dragons!
Leader of the ANTI-VIKING CLAN

INTERESTED IN A NEW FORUM??
Send me a private message for information
on my new forum, where we can chat about
anything!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:53 pm
Hi Sleeper. Just wanted to confirm what LM has already pointed out: so long as your profile is synced to a social service (Facebook or Microsoft account) then you can install the game on a new PC and after completing the tutorial you'll be able asked if you want to use your older profile. Just make sure you sync the proflle before uninstalling.

If all else fails, you've taken note of your friend code there so Customer Care can help restore the profile on the new PC if something goes wrong.
no avatar

Ajen

Windows PC

Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:02 am
Hi, I'm Alejandro. I've started playing DML back in 2015 or so, but I lost my Windows phone in 2017. And after all this time, I decided to retake the journey, hoping all my dragons are safe and sound. But I'm running a Windows 8.1 pc, and no availabe Windows Phone. I installed it on my pc but can't seem to run it. Though I wouldn't want to lose all my dragons I managed to collect and grow, I wouldn't mind starting over, but it seems I can't play it on my pc due to not being able to connect to the services. I hope I can find a solution to this so I can restart my journey with my dragons.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:37 am
Ajen wrote:
Hi, I'm Alejandro. I've started playing DML back in 2015 or so, but I lost my Windows phone in 2017. And after all this time, I decided to retake the journey, hoping all my dragons are safe and sound. But I'm running a Windows 8.1 pc, and no availabe Windows Phone. I installed it on my pc but can't seem to run it. Though I wouldn't want to lose all my dragons I managed to collect and grow, I wouldn't mind starting over, but it seems I can't play it on my pc due to not being able to connect to the services. I hope I can find a solution to this so I can restart my journey with my dragons.

Since Update 5.7 from October 2020 Windows 8 is no longer supported:
End of Support for Win 8.1 / iPhone 4S - As of this update, Dragon Mania Legends will now no longer support Windows 8.1 or Apple iPhone 4S. In upgrading operations and reevaluating the technical requirements of the game, GameLoft, unfortunately, had to end the support of these platforms. 

You'll either have to upgrade to Windows 10 or get in touch with customer care for a transfer to Android/iOS.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

carolynperry

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:52 pm
hello everyone, my name is Carolyn Pierce, and i am here to share some thoughts with you guys, i hope you like it
=10pt=10pt=10pt[url=http://get-vidmateapp.com/]get-vidmateapp.com=10pt[/url]
=10pt=10pt=10pt[url=http://get-mobdroapk.com/]get-mobdroapk.com=10pt[/url]

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:07 pm
Hi Carolyn. Thats why we are here ;-) Feel free to ask or share your thought of whatever you like.
:-*
no avatar

ClaudyT

Windows PC

Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:44 pm
From Belgium, i have lost my account... i played since three years now...

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:00 pm
Could you please share some more information, so we can try to help you, ClaudyT? How did you loose your account? Was it on Windows or another platform?
:-*
no avatar

ClaudyT

Windows PC

Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:56 pm
I know my number 1210be but is that enough? I had an internet issue yesterday and when I have tried to reconnect I started a new game... from the beginning. my profile was attach to a facebook profile but when I try from the new game to reconnect nothing...