Meet new Dragon Trainers, make friends and talk about non-dragon related topics!

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Wed May 12, 2021 2:05 pm
NeuralNickel182 wrote:
Hello everyone,

after lurking around the forum for over a year, I can't believe I've finally found the braveness to register. There were many moments I thought, now is the time. Especially after the shout out to all the lurkers during the time the General Chat was created. In the end I was still to shy. But in order to advertise my clan, I conquered my "fear" and it's propably a good choice to start writing answers and take part in the communication, instead of talking to myself. Like I did for the last couple of months ;-)

I feel like I know everyone, but you never heared of me. So I'd like to introduce myself a bit. I'm from Germany. I've started playing in April 2020 and became addicted to all the lovely dragons. Unfortunately I have nobody to share my fondness for DML in real life, that's why I feel so comfortable here in the forum.

At this point I'd like to say thank you to all the active forum members, mods and admins for all the help you offer. From the early days up to now I learned a lot from you all. I don't know how active I will be on the forum, but maybe I can be helpful or contribute a bit at some point.

Welcome ...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
707 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

NeuralNickel182

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 2:19 pm
@soukupmi Danke für die nette Begrüßung.
Thank you for your welcome, LadyDraco.
Dragon Trainer since April 2020
466 unique dragons (+30 new dragons in inventory)
Co-Leader of "Phantom Forest"
Win Eur gold

Wondering about my name? Thank XBox Live for their creativity in auto generating usernames :D

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Wed May 12, 2021 3:45 pm
NeuralNickel182 wrote:
Hello everyone,

after lurking around the forum for over a year, I can't believe I've finally found the braveness to register. There were many moments I thought, now is the time. Especially after the shout out to all the lurkers during the time the General Chat was created. In the end I was still to shy. But in order to advertise my clan, I conquered my "fear" and it's propably a good choice to start writing answers and take part in the communication, instead of talking to myself. Like I did for the last couple of months ;-)

I feel like I know everyone, but you never heared of me. So I'd like to introduce myself a bit. I'm from Germany. I've started playing in April 2020 and became addicted to all the lovely dragons. Unfortunately I have nobody to share my fondness for DML in real life, that's why I feel so comfortable here in the forum.

At this point I'd like to say thank you to all the active forum members, mods and admins for all the help you offer. From the early days up to now I learned a lot from you all. I don't know how active I will be on the forum, but maybe I can be helpful or contribute a bit at some point.

Ohhh, you are like me. I was also lurking around for a while untill i decided to take part in the communication. Adam started out calling me a lurker after my first ever post. That made me feel like i wanted to take part in this.... lol.
So welcome to the forum familiy, my co lurker. Most of us are nice and welcoming. So feel free to write or give advice when you feel like it. It takes some time to get use to write daily. I should know all about that. Heheh. But here i am writing almost daily in here and it feels comfortable and familiar.
If you need any help just write. We co lurkers most help each other, right?

X, Sanne - DML Community Coordinater for GC
:-*

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 4:18 pm
So sorry my Welcome  was  short .. 
Busy morning  here  on the  farm..

Glad  ya  posted :)
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Wed May 12, 2021 4:44 pm
LadyDraco wrote:

LD, your introduction is a really good one and now I know you're in Germany, which is something I should have picked up on somewhere along the lines, right? This is a great place for all of us to share our love for dragons. I literally love them all like little pets.

Have a good day
Discord Name M'Chelle#9832
Fighting Dragons - LVL 98 all 8* plus sigils Freyja | Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
595 unique dragons
Playing 2 years

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 4:54 pm
Michelle123 wrote:
LadyDraco wrote:

LD, your introduction is a really good one and now I know you're in Germany, which is something I should have picked up on somewhere along the lines, right? This is a great place for all of us to share our love for dragons. I literally love them all like little pets.

Have a good day

LOL The  only thing German in me  is 1/4  blood ...
I live  in VA  USA..  LOL But that's  OK ...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 

NeuralNickel182

Windows PC

Thu May 13, 2021 6:30 am
@Sannee I remember your conversation with Adam at that time and how you became very active and even Community Coordinator in such a short time. I feel very happy to be welcomed by my fellow co lurker. And yes, we must help each other out. So thank you.

@LD Don't worry, I already felt very honored to be welcomed by you. By the way I love the pictures of your critters and your bike is awesome.

@Michelle The German one is me. So if your words are indirectly addressed at me, thank you.
Dragon Trainer since April 2020
466 unique dragons (+30 new dragons in inventory)
Co-Leader of "Phantom Forest"
Win Eur gold

Wondering about my name? Thank XBox Live for their creativity in auto generating usernames :D

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Thu May 13, 2021 8:46 am
Haha, you have a great memory then. But yeah, everything went fast all of a sudden. I just kept coming back cause it made me happy. The other active users and Adam were so welcoming. You will experience the same.
Thats sweet of you. Im just happy to welcome you to the forum family.
:-*