Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

As always thanks a ton for assisting users with their questions/issues, CritterFeeder. Your help is invaluable to the community. :)

@Pacc. No problem. Your progress has been transferred, btw! :D
@Johnata Felipe I've asked the BR customer care team to follow through with the actual transfer as you've followed all the required steps.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Johnata Felipe

Windows PC

thanks guy, for transfer needed to connect the two platforms to facebook right? if that's ok, I'm just waiting now :/
no avatar

megan80

Windows PC

=12.86pxI need help to transfer my account from windows to android, I've already sent an email to Custmer Care and my =14.66pxticket ID is 17492744.
Thank you in advance.
no avatar

Johnata Felipe

Windows PC

this message is being sent in accordance with the request from my source device of Dragon mania legends,
Model - Dell system XPS L502x
Platform / operating system - Windows 10 pro
service code -17435020
to make the transfer, both are already connected to facebook, now I will send the message of my new device below
no avatar

Johnata Felipe

Windows PC

This message is being sent from my current Android platform device that will be where the transfer of the game should be done,
Manufacturer- Samsung 
Model- SM-G9650 /Galaxy s9 plus 
Platform/ operating system- Android 8.0.0
SERVICE CODE - 17435020.
This is my current device, so i need to transfer from Windows to Android. 
no avatar

Johnata Felipe

Windows PC

please, I need to inform customer service that I have just done the step by step to transfer dragon mania legend Windows to Android.

Request Service Code (17435020).

Code of the Old Windows Platform Request (17493838)

application code of the current Android platform (17493908).

Many thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Give any requested information to Customer Care by replying to their email they should have sent you requesting that information in the first place.
no avatar

Johnata Felipe

Windows PC

I understood, thanks for the help.
about the transfer they said it was held, however nothing happened yet, wanted them to analyze what happened.
thanks for listening.
Service Code (17493838)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

@Johnata Felipe Not be rude or something, but you're spamming all over the forum with your transfer request. Please keep all communication in just one place, preferably this one (btw, I've answered in the other topics as well). Customer Care staff will follow up on your transfer request as soon as possible.

@megan80 Please check the cross-platform transfer progress article on our support page here: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69. There are specific instructions you'll need to follow before the customer care team can migrate your DML progress from one platform to the other.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Johnata Felipe

Windows PC

Sorry, I was anxious. Yesterday they repeated the process and this time it worked, I want to thank you for your patience and for the great service and education grade 10.

thank you very much