Any ideas you would like to share? This is the place for you.
By submitting a suggestion you assure us that this is solely your idea and grant Gameloft permission to use it in any way it wants, without any compensatory obligations.
no avatar

Redbox2.0

Apple (iOS)

Hi again Mia,
the issue of the Abyssal boss not spawning anymore seemed to be fixed after the latest maintenance, BUT, here we go again, Abyssal Lord is again bugged. He is even not announced anymore on global.
I hope someone from Gameloft reads this info and forwards it to the appropriate person.
thx for your assistance.
Rbox
no avatar

Redbox2.0

Apple (iOS)

Hi Mia,
the Abyssal Lord stopped spawning in Arcadian forest last Saturday Morning, and hasn’t been announced since. I thought you might have noticed it and planned to fix him during this maintenance, but the maintenance didn’t come today.
Basically we are back to square one : no Abyssal Lord on Arcadian Forest server, but it works fine on other servers. I had to migrate few toons in order to continue the mat collecting with a drop rate terribly low.
Well I don t know if you are still taking care of your customer, I this point I have serious doubts.
anyway, glass half full, let s hope that someone reads this and consider the appropriate actions.
Many thanks.
Rbox
no avatar

yjacket

Apple (iOS)

Seoul, South Korea

Redbox2.0 wrote:
Hi Mia,
the Abyssal Lord stopped spawning in Arcadian forest last Saturday Morning, and hasn’t been announced since. I thought you might have noticed it and planned to fix him during this maintenance, but the maintenance didn’t come today.
Basically we are back to square one : no Abyssal Lord on Arcadian Forest server, but it works fine on other servers. I had to migrate few toons in order to continue the mat collecting with a drop rate terribly low.
Well I don t know if you are still taking care of your customer, I this point I have serious doubts.
anyway, glass half full, let s hope that someone reads this and consider the appropriate actions.
Many thanks.
Rbox

I think Mia quit her job. (See her profile.)
And I couldn't find any feedback of admin for a few months in this forum.
So, I think the forum has no admin now.

BTW, The Abyssal Lord still not spawn in AF. HAHA
no avatar

zelgaelli

Apple (iOS)

AF SERVER DOWN!!!
no avatar

Dmonty011

Google Play (Android)

Okay guys so I'm lost I have looked everywhere and can't find anything on it. I can't make a new forum either so sorry. I'm a level 21 human mage. I just started today. I can't equip condense or any mastery skill/spells for buffs idk why it won't let me use them or equip to my spellbook. Please help.