A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!

Bogdan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:30 am
@dusty1987

Can you please check if it works now?

If you still having trouble connecting, please visit http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/39/ and open a ticket there.

All the best!
no avatar

BelowZero

Atlanta, Ga

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:11 am
Bogdan From Gameloft wrote:
@dusty1987

Can you please check if it works now?

If you still having trouble connecting, please visit http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/39/ and open a ticket there.

All the best!

I literally blew a fuse about 3-4 days ago and just stopped trying to logon because all I'd get was a brown box on my screen... No connecting message, no characyers , no maintance... Just a blank tan box...I started playing ps4, but the itch came back to me thinking surely they have fixed at least that... Nope... My doctor is prescribing me xannx over this ****... No goood
(see my profile for our website)

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:11 pm
Hey BelowZero,

Regarding this particular issue you're encountering, did you also get in touch with our CC team? If yes, please share with me your ticket ID.

Jo
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Digi

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:41 am
Jo FromGameloft wrote:
Hey BelowZero,

Regarding this particular issue you're encountering, did you also get in touch with our CC team? If yes, please share with me your ticket ID.

Jo

I would imagine he did not as it is best he leaves the prescribing to his doctor rather than the cc staff.
no avatar

Aelfyr

Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 am
My wife and I both downloaded the newest update yesterday and were able to play most of the day, but starting last night and all day today when either of us try to log onto our game on either device it just stay on "connecting", but they never does actually connect.

Help please!
no avatar

Ask Red

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 am
I cant play at all, keep getting license verification error
no avatar

dusty1987

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:04 am
I was playing just fine then all of a sudden i got kicked off.. now when i try to connect via google+ it says "Server error please try again later error code (50211) info is USA. Server AF. Android please adress!
no avatar

♡Lila♡

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:39 am
dusty1987 wrote:
I was playing just fine then all of a sudden i got kicked off.. now when i try to connect via google+ it says "Server error please try again later error code (50211) info is USA. Server AF. Android please adress!

I'm having this same issue right now with that exact error code :[
no avatar

dusty1987

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:42 am
♡ wrote:
I'm having this same issue right now with that exact error code :[

Really i was hopeing it wasn't just me. I'm still.... waiting for a reply sigh!!!
no avatar

dusty1987

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:03 am
Issue has been resolved. Thanks!