A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

Michele_De Luca

Windows PC

Re: Connecting Issues

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:38 am
i have the same problem with only one character level 69 but let me connect and play with the other one lv 10 unfortunatly . i don't think is a server problem . i believe more that my character stuck in some kind of bug. anyone sorted?
no avatar

Mfurtado126

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:26 am
What's really sad is the epidemic of syncers within the servers.  For anyobe who isn't familiar with this in game term, it is a hacker who shuts down the server, kicking everyone out of the game.  It's frustrating because the frequency of these attacks are quite often.  You'll find yourself forcibly taking a break from the game because you simply can't play for more than 5 minutes before you are disconnected again.  I wish I was exaggerating. It's just sad because I used to greatly enjoy this game, but now it's becoming unplayable.  I really hope Gameloft does something to beef up the security so we can all play in peace.  Much love OAC community.
no avatar

zadoba34

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 01, 2019 6:56 am
Excuse me, I need help about this my game charachter. Because my charachter is deleted but why I don't know ??? My charachter name is: Zadoba or ZadobaTR
no avatar

CucciCu

Google Play (Android)

When i was doing world bosses on order amd chaos online the boss had drop ruthless mangler hammer which i really need for my gear set. But out of nowhere the game sync on its own and i tried to hurry up and log back into the game i couldnt log back in. Im using wifi high speed gigabytes. I log back in after 10 mins and lost my world loot from world boss. Gameloft is there something that you can do about that?
no avatar

Vladislavpetrov

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:43 am
When is gona be fixt this stuped bug with sync and can go in 1 day normal and play?
no avatar

Vladislavpetrov

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:00 pm
When is gona be fixt bug with sync becouse server is not work from one mound alredy
no avatar

Keith Briney

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:18 pm
Pls fix this connection issue i really enjoy the game butni cant enjoynit when i go to log in these past 2 days and met with staring at it stating im connecting without ever connecting -_-
no avatar

Sergeyermak

Google Play (Android)

А вы там не припухли??

Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:22 pm
Здравствуйте. У вас проблемы в игре, о которых я писал в вашу службу поддержки раз 50 на протяжении полугода. Игроки постоянно перезагружают сервер для копирования своих предметов. У игроков чит на бессмертие и урон. Служба поддержки тупо отнекивается, что скоро починят. Притом что я скидывал в службу поддержки способ с помощью которого они всё это делают.  Нихрена не чинят. Месяцами одно и тоже. В день по 200-300 перезагрузок сервера. Играть невозможно абсолютно. Почему вы себе такое позволяете? Почему вы так относитесь к своим игрокам?
no avatar

KrayS

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:07 pm
Здравствуйте, убедительная прозьба займитесь игрой, сервер передапускают целыми сутками, неужели нельзя уделить день работы исправить баг с войном пламени и мотылями
no avatar

ZAXIMUS

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:50 pm
Hello dear community manager, could you please inform the devs of the problems concerning server stability on Arcadian forest please, I can't play for more than 5 minutes without disconnecting over and over again.

Thank you for looking into this.