A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: Connecting Issues

Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:27 am
Hi Almathie, is all of your characters affected, or just one from a specific server? We will need more details, preferably your platform, server, region and character name. At the same time I strongly recommend for you to submit a trouble ticket (use the in-game function for this) so your issue can be logged in the system, and when an dedicated agent will be available, he/she will contact you. Best regards.
no avatar

miligrito

Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:08 am
Frostlund bugged at glimmermore server last monday. I'm not able to log on upto this time.

Radu Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:44 am
Hi miligrito,

As it was suggested before, you need to contact customer care in game(from the log in menu if you can't enter the game itself) so that we can identify you and fix the issue.

Have a nice weekend
no avatar

Chirag_Rawat

Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:26 am
Asia Glivermoor server: the problem is that if you go to pligrims steps in eternal frostland there is a central hall.There are many demons standing inside the hall as you see them you loose your connection. Whenever i try to connect it loads for some time and then loses connection. This happend to both of my characters now i cant even get in the game.
no avatar

killman096

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:32 pm
Same problem And gameloft dont care care only money i pay.for this game but how now i cant log my ranger from om name is ¥RedMercy¥ Yesterday was my warrior 2Hour after pass  and i could log but today my ranger start kick me game say lost connection and 7Hour try connect it say connection but it not connect i can only connect my warrior makes no sense fix it all start from last update Pcn Pcl

DemoNCSPL

Poland

Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:51 pm
Since yesterday systematically every 10 minutes disconnects me from the server, with the message:
No internet connection avalible. Please make sure device is connection to the Internet.

I have no problems with Internet connection, just Order & Chaos Online has this problem.
Resetting Wi-Fi and the device did not bring results.
It monitors the Connection Wi-Fi non-stop and there is no loss of connections or packet loss.

Yesterday was carried out some work on the server ?, concludes after the compass in the game behave strangely, double arrow on the compass, sometimes there was no access to the map.

Windows Phone 8.1 / Server Europe

Regards.
no avatar

Цунами

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:40 pm
Since the last update I'm getting disconnects every 10-15 minutes. (America - Tear coast server).
I'm playing on iPad via WiFi. Signal is stable and the Internet works perfect all the time.
But the connection icon (in the left-top corner) became red after the 10 minutes of playing.
Do something, please!
no avatar

Gaia2491

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:40 am
I can't play with my sin anymore. I was starting the quest for hanging garden, but when i get into the portal i've lost connection. Everytime i try to log with my sin i keep to lost connection. This happened to one of my character. I've try to log with another character and there isn't any probelm. Fix the bug, please! (Europa - observer's marketplace server)
i've no problem with internet connection, it works perfectly all the time. I play with IPhone
no avatar

Russianrat

Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:07 am
I am having the same trouble at the exact same point.  Right at the portal to the hanging garden I have lost connection and cannot login no matter what.  My other toons are fine.

Props

East Coast USA

Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:46 am
Only my warrior, level 66, which 1 of 3 characters, while in game, I was traveling via portal, from Rift to the Hanging Gardens. Since that initial connect lost, it continues to disconnected and display a connection error during, shortly after showing the the load screen from the character selection. My other two chars both load just fine and they're in Greenmount.
The original Props

Server:
Arcadian Forest, USA