A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

Akiro

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:30 pm
I am having the same problem this morning.....no internet connection....so random.
no avatar

2scoops

Thu May 28, 2015 2:18 pm
Is there a reason why I can't connect using Mac OS X 10.10.3?
no avatar

acidalia

Thu May 28, 2015 8:28 pm
I am getting a error connecting code 10060. For the past 2 days now. What does this code mean? And how can we fix it? I'm playing on a windows 8 phone.
Thanks so much!
no avatar

2scoops

Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:21 am
Can't connect on my iMac. Any reason why?
no avatar

zeazll

Re: Connecting Issues

Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:28 am
I play on a tablet and i needed to reset it. When I redownloaded the application I kept receiving a notice that the application unfortunately stopped working before i get to the log in screen. What is wrong?
no avatar

Lumynn

Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:38 am
Is this the problem? DEADLOCK_1 = 40001

The error with code 40001 is thrown when the database engine has detected a deadlock. The transaction of this session has been rolled back to solve the problem. A deadlock occurs when a session tries to lock a table another session has locked, while the other session wants to lock a table the first session has locked. As an example, session 1 has locked table A, while session 2 has locked table B. If session 1 now tries to lock table B and session 2 tries to lock table A, a deadlock has occurred. Deadlocks that involve more than two sessions are also possible. To solve deadlock problems, an application should lock tables always in the same order, such as always lock table A before locking table B.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:46 am
Hello Lumynn, about the error message you've mentioned in your post, did it recently occurred on your end? As of now are you able to connect to the OaC servers? If not, could you please provide a screenshot with the aforementioned error code, followed by your platform and device model? Regards.
no avatar

Calvusss

Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:03 am
I can't log my main characters on Europe hob, when I choose any of them and press play I get black screen (instead of screen with location picture) and white loading circle in bottom right corner. I can log my fk and other low level characters normally. Please help as I can't play my main character. Also other people affected and bugged characters appear to be online all the time according to guild list and friends.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:27 am
Hi Calvusss, I've sent you a reply about this matter in your other thread(s). Your matter is currently being investigated by the dedicated team, as soon as the fix is found you'll be informed by the dedicated agent assigned to your case. Apologies for the inconveniences.
no avatar

Almathie

Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:45 pm
Hi I have problems connecting, when I go to the game I remain selecting my character and then disconnects from the server. can you help me please.