A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!

how to fix it

any gm here?
21%
Please fix it back?
79%

Total votes : 146
no avatar

Andrei_Ursu

Re: Black Loading Screen

Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:00 pm
I have the same problem help pls
no avatar

procyclist

Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:37 am
Ive been trying for days now to login without the blackscreen...STILL not fixed...tried numerous times for customer support, and heard NOTHING YET! Posted numerous threads, nothing..no fix,no sorry, nothing! Right now, this game is wasted space on my tablet..WORST CUSTOMER HELP ON THE PLANET! nope, you wont be getting my money now,even if you do manage to solve this problem..
no avatar

Forsaken3333

Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:27 pm
I am having the same problem. I have sent messages to Gameloft and heard back once. All awaiting a reply on the RE install not working. I also keep receiving a que of +300 people and wait hours for my game to even try and load. This is very frustrating. I am curious if they know what is going on, or if we have to wait until server maintenance on Tuesday. I will keep sending emails and waiting reply.
no avatar

KunaiNoKoi

Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:30 pm
So, gameloft gives us an upgrade and a Labor Day weekend special on runes, but I can not gt into the game. The Queues takes about four hours to log me in, in the mean time, battery is being killed and I want to spend this $100 in my pocket on THIS SPECIFIC GAME. This game is awesome.

Here is hoping Tuesday kills the que, **** and unnecessary. Why do you have a login que, why does thenque take hours to login a few hundred people, and why does it exists at all?
no avatar

Dvanta

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:50 am
Hi, I'm experiencing the black screen issue too. I've not been able to log in after clicking the play button on any character..... Please fix it asap...
no avatar

Anna_Gorobets

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:35 am
Probably a useless thing to write here but still... me and 3 players got stuck in dungeon yesterday, no one could leave team. A few min later all of us were kicked out but after this we couldn't see a summon point, dungeon teleport and each other as well. All of us tried to log again but after this all got a black loading screen. I'm writing this because it's been more than 12 hours since than and this issue is still not solved. Help.

Mia FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Black Loading Screen

Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:20 pm
Anna_Gorobets contact in-game Customer Care and report it. They will take a closer look to see what happened there. Good luck and keep me posted if you have any question in the process.
no avatar

flipynifty

Windows PC

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:00 am
I am having the black loading screen issue on just one character (the one i want to play of course).
Im uninstalled and reinstalled the game and loaded my other characters.. Is there a fix?
no avatar

Astyr

Windows PC

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:09 am
Same thing here. Frustrating.
no avatar

kocheko

Windows PC

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:55 am
same thing here, i log in but cant go beyond that black loading screen, i made a new char and everything works so the only problem is with my main char