A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!

how to fix it

any gm here?
21%
Please fix it back?
79%

Total votes : 146
no avatar

figns

Black Loading Screen

Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:48 am
my character is stuck with black screen after i select it in the character list, it just show me the black screen and loading..loading...and loading.....,please help!! the other char in the account are ok,just this one can not work.
Device: iPhone4
server: Asia - Forgotten Valley
char name:問星
no avatar

Viktoria

Veteran

Re: Black Loading Screen

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 am
figns wrote:
my character is stuck with black screen after i select it in the character list, it just show me the black screen and loading..loading...and loading.....,please help!! the other char in the account are ok,just this one can not work.
Device: iPhone4
server: Asia - Forgotten Valley
char name:??

figns, I`m deeply sorry to hear about your problem. But don`t be sad, we will try to help you. ;) Our CC Agent will contact you soon via the e-mail. Kindly give him a feedback!
Please remember that every time you use your Gameloft Live Account in an unofficial site or application, you are giving the site owners access to your account!

Gameloft will never ask for your account password!
no avatar

Mochafung

Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:49 am
Whrn i login? everything is going dark? my 2 acc going the same way? can please fix it back
no avatar
User

Obykan

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:01 am
Mochafung wrote:
Whrn i login? everything is going dark? my 2 acc going the same way? can please fix it back

I'll be forwarding what you're experiencing to our Customer Care. You'll be contacted by them through your email. Kindly check that out ;)
no avatar

ongpixel

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:09 am
i have the same problem

already try to delete and reinstall
but still dark

it show the loading icon on bottom right of the screen
sound still playing but nothing happen
no avatar

Dekproject

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:23 am
Got the same problem too

My first character lvl 2X that stay at Tear coast map is ok but orther character lvl 4X that stay at the great desert cant access......struct at dark screen too
no avatar

darktrap

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 am
ME TOO! my chara lv 53 get dark trap after login only can hear music game :'(

please fix it ASAP
no avatar

Graven_image413

Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:08 am
It seems this is suddenly a big issue. I am having the same issue. My level 37, once selecting play, goes to a blank screen with the loading dial in the lower right corner. Other characters seem to be fine.
no avatar

Mochafung

Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:18 am
Obykan wrote:
Mochafung wrote:

I'll be forwarding what you're experiencing to our Customer Care. You'll be contacted by them through your email. Kindly check that out ]

I don't want contact, I want fix it, is about 4 hours now, no one contact me
no avatar

Viktoria

Veteran

Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:07 am
To fix this problem our Devs need the analyzed info. And to provide them with it, we need your assistance. So guys, could you please reply to several questions of the CC Agent, who will reach you soon via the e-mail. ;)
Please remember that every time you use your Gameloft Live Account in an unofficial site or application, you are giving the site owners access to your account!

Gameloft will never ask for your account password!