A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

igloo

Hi,

We managed to match the hackers to real gameloft IDs (with evidence).
One of players, Human80 is matched immediately because he used the same email address as in the exploit program.

There are five people, one in Canada, Finland, two in USA, one in Germany.
Overall, they compromised more than 200 accounts each.

The most humorous one is the Canadian guy with the name goldhacker******* :)
no avatar

Viktoria

Veteran

Guys, thank you so much for bringing the info about the phishing to our attention.
First of all you shouldn`t block the account and more over send the sms, as firstly- these actions represent the violation of the privacy, and secondly this account may be the hacked one and not the account of the hacker.
I want to remind one more time, that the hackers and those persons who use the following programs and sites, they act illigaly and violate the "Terms of Use".
So guys, I keep on repeating, please don`t purchase in-apps and games nowhere except the official dealers!
Please remember that every time you use your Gameloft Live Account in an unofficial site or application, you are giving the site owners access to your account!

Gameloft will never ask for your account password!
no avatar
User

Chaix

This has nothing to do with how I got I hacked! This is how I got hacked, GL had a any password day that only required a user ID and how did hacker get all of our User ID's? That remains unanswered, mainly people that was online during first hack attack got hit the most! You tell me
no avatar
User

Obykan

Chaix wrote:
This has nothing to do with how I got I hacked! This is how I got hacked, GL had a any password day that only required a user ID and how did hacker get all of our User ID's? That remains unanswered, mainly people that was online during first hack attack got hit the most! You tell me

They got your usernames because a lot of players use the same for their username, character name as well as their name here in the forums.
no avatar
User

Chaix

Obykan wrote:
Chaix wrote:

They got your usernames because a lot of players use the same for their username, character name as well as their name here in the forums.

Incorrect for my case. As your post asked I listed my GL Live ID, I posted as well as many others. As you will see if you look at my post in that now locked thread my info was no where's near close to my ign. Now that I have changed all my info as stated before, Sadge30 and Chaix ( ign) is not even a close match! Also neither of these were even close to my password! You just can't admit that you was wrong to have us post GL User ID on forums! Blaming the customer is not acceptable, read my posts! I never gave my info to anyone, I never visited any phishing websites or any of these other possibilities nor do I have any friends or have ever had any on my GL Live account!
no avatar

Viktoria

Veteran

Chaix wrote:
Obykan wrote:
Chaix wrote:

Incorrect for my case. As your post asked I listed my GL Live ID, I posted as well as many others. As you will see if you look at my post in that now locked thread my info was no where's near close to my ign. Now that I have changed all my info as stated before, Sadge30 and Chaix ( ign) is not even a close match! Also neither of these were even close to my password! You just can't admit that you was wrong to have us post GL User ID on forums! Blaming the customer is not acceptable, read my posts! I never gave my info to anyone, I never visited any phishing websites or any of these other possibilities nor do I have any friends or have ever had any on my GL Live account!

Yes Chaix, you are right, this has nothing to do with how you got hacked, but we will tolerate your off topic posting for now.
The issue you are describing has been solved imediately with the emmergency update performed back then. Since that moment and since that post was online, no one could hack your account without obtaining your password!
Please remember that every time you use your Gameloft Live Account in an unofficial site or application, you are giving the site owners access to your account!

Gameloft will never ask for your account password!
no avatar

igloo

no avatar

igloo

Hi,

I wish to inform that this has turned even more nastier.

Someone is now uploading videos with GameLoft hacks which downloads a virus instead:

(See analysis)
http://xml.ssdsandbox.net/view/b8f1f5db54a127f111ad58f9a5321437

Please be warned!!
no avatar

Qwertyuiop1234

It's not easy to find but here's how to change your information:

1) Go to the login screen for O&C. Click the Gameloft Live image on the bottom left corner of the screen.
2) Click the light blue row with your account ID and avatar (likely will be a silhouette)
3) Click the light blue row again that has the avatar and other stats

From here you can edit your ID, password, and email address. Be sure to write it all down in case you forget.
no avatar

Human60

igloo wrote:

If the hacker "Human80" wants his account back, with toon "Nogiura" and "Haze" from America - Arcadian Forest, he cannot do so, because he used the SAME email address as the hacker.

Since he used the same password and email as stored in the program, I decided to reset that guy's password (since that guy's email address is in the phishing program).

If he complains about it, I can show all the evidence that links the email account that he signs-up on GameLoft, the forum and the phishing programs he created. Not only that, he was so dumb to do such things.

You are seriously blaming all of this on me? just because you dislike me in game? and clearly your facts are incorrect because im logged into my account right now. so blame all of this on someone else. because you are causing problems for me in-game