A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

igloo

So whose account is linked to the phishing apps? Your account is.
I have six apps from you which is linked to your GMail, YouTube account.

If you have problems with that, I have all your information about you and your Phishing apps.

If it causes you problem in-game, what about the almost 1,000 people who got hacked by your app?
no avatar

GuitarNroses

there is 1 way to get their e-mail and password. they made their hack program most of the time out of Visual Basic.
if you download vb decombpiler pro, decompile the .exe and you'll see all his information and maybe his in-game name etc.
some people did that to the person who made the hack program. so the owner of the mail will change the password as soon as possible.
and thats great because now the phising program wont work if he changed the password. thats why luckily LOTS of people dont got hacked.

[PlatinumBows, Europe, Hall of Blade]
- PlatinumBows, OM
- PlatinumWand, HOB
no avatar

LucyLucy

The phisher is selling hacked accounts.

See the website:
[confidential information] -- is your account phished and sold for a profit over here?
no avatar

Viktoria

Veteran

LucyLucy wrote:
The phisher is selling hacked accounts.

See the website:
[confidential information] -- is your account phished and sold for a profit over here?

Thanks-I`ll share this info with the proper team ;)
Please remember that every time you use your Gameloft Live Account in an unofficial site or application, you are giving the site owners access to your account!

Gameloft will never ask for your account password!
no avatar

Cuckoo

Is it possible to have your account compromised if you haven't given your account information to anyone, downloaded any tracer programs, or signed up for anything? I logged in today and I am missing roughly 2600 gold. I don't understand how I am missing this virtual money? Could the game have glitches an erased my gold? I am missing 2600 gold but they left me 42 gold. Wouldn't a hacker steal all of my gold?
no avatar

*Huntress*

Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Sat May 18, 2013 10:01 am
Reading through all this just made me chuckle. Anyone **** enough to use these programs and get hacked them report to gameloft are **** in their own rights. Gameloft have no obligation to retrieve that hacked account back as the hackee is in violation of the terms of service by trying to get runes/money by using third party software that could have potentially been a real hack and hacked gold/runes as like I said is in violation of the Terms of Service/Use. So the jokes on them haha. You get hacked but then get banned. Talk about irony.
no avatar

ArcaneKnight

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:37 pm
*Huntress* wrote:
Reading through all this just made me chuckle. Anyone **** enough to use these programs and get hacked them report to gameloft are **** in their own rights. Gameloft have no obligation to retrieve that hacked account back as the hackee is in violation of the terms of service by trying to get runes/money by using third party software that could have potentially been a real hack and hacked gold/runes as like I said is in violation of the Terms of Service/Use. So the jokes on them haha. You get hacked but then get banned. Talk about irony.

I agree , I find it **** how someone could expect a program to hack into servers and change values of things like gold and levels without Gameloft noticing ... these people are just **** programmers who wouldn't be able to hack thats why i made this video for everyone ages ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-_tNgg6cQY
no avatar

Theonlysin

Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 am
Some **** tried giving me a phish site LOL