A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

Rundwon276

Mary fromGameloft wrote:
DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE.

Clear now? kk.

Hi Mary, so ill tell you my story. I am staying at my friends house for the weekend and I logged into his inherent to play Order and Chaos, once I logged on, I got a message from [GM][O&C] saying that because I have logged onto too many Internet sources I must provide my full username and password otherwise my account would be suspended to protect the safety of the server. I did not know that Gameloft will not ask for your password and since I had logged into another Internet and I had been travelling and using many different internets so I thought it was legitimate and I did give him my correct Internet and password. About 5 minutes after, I got disconnected because my account was bring accessed from another device. Then I knew it was a hacker. So I changed my password and went on but all my 550 gold was gone and my 90 souls were gone as well. A fellow player got the same messages and added the hack as a friend and then reported him. I am wondering if there is any kind of accounts recovery where I might be able to get my money back?
no avatar

eliteagle

Account Hacked

Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:48 am
Earlier today i as standing around in greenmont when i message popped up i could t connect to server because my account was being used from another device, i tried logging back in but the hacker had changed the password, on my account was a mili monk level 70 the name was -elite-
I spent a lot of time leveling it up and dont want it all to be for nothing please email me back at draw777@live.com of however you gt back to the people whos problems you have fixed i can wait to start playing again, thanks again for helping me