A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!

Mary fromGameloft

Veteran

The IAP bug, the error -15 one, ain't caused by our applications.

It's an error from Apple and there are posts on this forum with links to various news websites that support that claim.

We can't do much about it till Apple fix it.
Find the answers to most of our known issues using the support website:

http://support.gameloft.com
no avatar

Darkgkiller

Hey game loft pls help I was dumb. Enough to I've away my acc info and I know the guys name who took my avv but he has a letter or number idk at the end of his name but pls my level 60 ranger was the only acc I had and it took me 3 months to make him to level 60 pls help I need my account back
:'(
no avatar

lhona

Well u can count my friends out of the "not giving pass to anyone". They are giving out their password TO ME. Cos since my acc got hack i've been switchinf back n forth using their toons n accounts

Mary fromGameloft

Veteran

Seems I need to return to this thread to remind everyone.

There is no way we can predict if people will impersonate Gameloft employees. And there's no way to do anything preemptively against them. We can't start randomly banning players since they MIGHT pose as an GL employee.

So. What I need you to keep in mind. We, here at Gameloft, will NEVER, EVER ask for your password. We don't need your password. If we require to access your account to fix it, check it, ban it or whatever it is required to access that account, we do not need your password We do it straight from the database, without physically accessing your account.

So, again I say.

[size=30pt]GAMELOFT EMPLOYEES WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD. WHOEVER DOES ASKS, IS TRYING TO SCAM YOU.
Find the answers to most of our known issues using the support website:

http://support.gameloft.com
no avatar

Hawkey3s

Mary
I like you
Can I add you on Facebook? :)
no avatar

LucyLucy

Hi Mary,
One of my friends wrote this.
[confidential link]

Today's article is about social engineering. If you don't know what social engineering means, it is manipulating others to diverge confidential information.
no avatar

Viktoria

Veteran

Rest assured that I re-forward this link to Mary ;) and to our developers for analysis.
Please remember that every time you use your Gameloft Live Account in an unofficial site or application, you are giving the site owners access to your account!

Gameloft will never ask for your account password!
no avatar

Curzon73

I just got a mail in game by some schmuck named [GM][SARAH] claiming to be Gameloft security and was
Asking for my username and password. I told him ( or her ) good luck with that.
I'm always surprised how many people fall for this, it's common sense.
no avatar
User

Herrina

Curzon73 wrote:
I just got a mail in game by some schmuck named [GM][SARAH] claiming to be Gameloft security and was
Asking for my username and password. I told him ( or her ) good luck with that.
I'm always surprised how many people fall for this, it's common sense.

Appropriate action has been taken with that particular player who impersonated Gameloft Employee and tried to scam the players.

@everyone, please don't fall for that those.
no avatar

soulreaperd3

Mary fromGameloft wrote:
Seems I need to return to this thread to remind everyone.

There is no way we can predict if people will impersonate Gameloft employees. And there's no way to do anything preemptively against them. We can't start randomly banning players since they MIGHT pose as an GL employee.

So. What I need you to keep in mind. We, here at Gameloft, will NEVER, EVER ask for your password. We don't need your password. If we require to access your account to fix it, check it, ban it or whatever it is required to access that account, we do not need your password We do it straight from the database, without physically accessing your account.

So, again I say.

thanks for the info, now i have a problem, a problem that hasnt been solve and i have been emailing onlinesupport for the past few days, and nothing happpened. please contact me for my full details or u cant check on my post thank you.
[size=30pt]GAMELOFT EMPLOYEES WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD. WHOEVER DOES ASKS, IS TRYING TO SCAM YOU.