A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

XXFewXX

Google Play (Android)

i can't find my characters

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 pm
Hi i have a issue , i come back to play oac after 1 year , i log with google and i cant find my characters , i try download from support.gameloft.com the application for  link gamer id with google plus but the link is expired and i dont know how to resolve it  help me pls;(
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-11-18-18-23-40.png
Screenshot_2017-11-18-18-23-40.png (39.98 KiB) Viewed 1245 times

Arevala

Google Play (Android)

Re: i can't find my characters

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:30 pm
I had the same issue. And I'm returning after a year out of the game. Curiously that doesn't happen when I login with my Facebook account. We need admins to reupload the app to link our g player ID
no avatar

XXFewXX

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:57 pm
.....im still waiting....
no avatar

john_wauford

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:53 pm
How many people have this issue? There has to be a fix. GL customer support was no help over the phone (18009136828) I was told I would be sent an email within 15 minutes with a link for OAC support . Next day still no email
no avatar

Lon_Seibert

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:55 pm
I had a google + account and I'm having the same issue. They responded but haven't even bothered to fix the issue. Im getting **** because I have e-mailed them over and over and yet no response or fix to my account. Im getting ready to report to better business bureau since I've put money into the account and have all my receipts.
no avatar

Ewi00

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:15 pm
I have the same issue!! I have wrote them 2 email but no respond...Ther wher 4 chars in my Acc all lv 70 except war....soo i have spend money on that game now 6 month later i wanted to play again but everything is gone😡