A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

Artem_Bekzhanov

Google Play (Android)

Trouble with Google+ characters.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:42 am
I haven't been playing since February, but now I'm back. Unfortunately, I have found that all my characters are disappeared. I used my Google+ account to log into the game and I've already understood that the reason of the problem is the Update 35.
I found corresponding announcement in the OaC facebook group dated March 14  https://www.facebook.com/OrderandChaosO ... =3&theater
I also found the proposed solution of the problem (I attached it to the letter) at http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSo ... ction/337/ 
But the method discribed in the solution doesn't work. It doesn't allow to link my original Google+ login and the Google Gamer ID login. The appropriate **** file from the solution message doesn't allow to log in for linkage, it just redirects me to the Goggle Play to get the latest version of the game.
I also want to emphasize the importance of the issue. I see considarable amount of people faced the same problem.
In my case, I donated at least 500$, spent a couple of years in the game and I had good 4s arena rating and got arena bear mount at 3000 arena rating and so on. So, if I will not restore my account I will not continue playing this game because it's not well to start from the begining in my case. But I very like OaC and I regard it as the best android mmorpg in the style of WoW.
So, could you draw more attention of the support team to this issue taking into account that as well as I found it is a massive problem touching a significant number of players?
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (31.83 KiB) Viewed 596 times
no avatar

Mlodyodyniec

Google Play (Android)

Re: Trouble with Google+ characters.

Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:59 pm
Same problem no response since month
Ale chars gone customare support doesnt answear as well

Arevala

Google Play (Android)

Re: Trouble with Google+ characters.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:35 pm
Same issue here. What can we do? I ve lost a full t4 archer, full S3, etc... I've invested a Llot of time on her. In my case i couldn't download the app, links are broken now :(. And gameloft support doesn't answer my tickets
no avatar

Akif_Çalım

Google Play (Android)

Karakterim yok lütfen yardım edin

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:48 pm
Order chaos karakterim yok lütfen yardım edin SalavaTGetiR adı ne yapmam lazım google + dan gamerıd olmuş ne yapacam