A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

EvilBergie

Code 40001

Tue May 10, 2016 4:03 am
When I try to log in with my Facebook account or my Goole +account I get this code  40001 but if I use my wife's email it logs rite in from Google +. It's driving me crazy. How can it work when I hit her email but not mine? I have 5 toons on the US 1st server but my friends Frome work started playing on the swamp server. I can log in if on wifi but if I use the phones LTE it just gives me the connection error and code. But if I hit my wife's email the game loads? I'm playing on a 1+2 cell phone. Any assistance would be much appreciated thanks.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: Code 40001

Tue May 10, 2016 12:38 pm
Hello EvilBergie,

Did you had the chance to submit a complaint to our Customer Care team? Please do so from in-game as it will generate some important data for our investigation.

Joy

Lightswamp

Tue May 17, 2016 11:50 am
Om android was crazy yesterday. Errors 50500 and 40001 97% of login attepts with gl login.
Your support form feels like a punishment. So didn't report. Expect you to monitor your own server.

Lightswamp

Wed May 18, 2016 11:45 pm
I've seen this before, when gameloft is preparing an update. And yes it was an update again. My best guess is they saturate the server hosting internet connection by copying files to it. I've seen this on web servers I was hosting. The solution could be to throttle down the uploading speed when uploading the update to the server. Your technicians should be capable of that.
no avatar

BeIIe

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:26 am
I'm getting a 40001 error code and then the whole game force closes. Any proper help would be appreciated.