A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

OAC Gamer

My Account Has Been Banned

Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:43 pm
Hello,

My ticket ID is: 10721116

I have been a loyal customer and player of Order & Chaos Online for close to a year now. This morning I logged on to my account and a pop-up told me my account had been banned for two weeks. No reason was given and no additional information was provided. There's nothing I have done wrong and I want to politely request that the ban from my account be removed. This has to be a mistake. I hope you can see the error here and lift my ban. Please help me. I just want to play the game on my characters that I've spent a great deal of time on.

Please contact me or fix this issue as soon as possible. Thanks.
no avatar

OAC Gamer

Re: My Account Has Been Banned

Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:17 pm
I finally received a response this afternoon after calling customer service.
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.

Please be advised that our logs and records are the basis of our actions and decisions. If our developers noticed the suspicious activity on your account they have the reasons for taking actions.

Your account has been banned for obtaining items in a none conventional way and for gold selling.

Taking into account the seriousness of the violation committed, the ban of your account cannot not be lifted ahead of schedule.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us again.

I have never, not once, sold any gold. I've also never "obtained items in a non-conventional way". Everything I possess in my bag and on my character can be accounted for by totally legitimate means. Case closed. I'd like further explanations of what I allegedly obtained by unconventional methods? Who, what, when and where did I allegedly sell gold to? The accusation is unbelievable.

I was reading around the web earlier and discovered several sites and forums with complaints from other OAC players who were also unjustifiably banned, for incorrect reasons. Apparently this is more common than I first realized.

Please just unban my account. I have nothing to hide, go through it and check out my stuff. Check out how much gold I have. If you have any questions about how I obtained any of it I'll happily provide you with an honest answer that has nothing to do with "unconventional ways".
no avatar

lz1002

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:48 pm
from the begining of the game (more than 4 year) the ban system is bugged, and evry ban wave result is most of banned are innocents, and most of guilty are not banned, but... from the begining of the game (more than 4 year) gameloft deny that issue

stop to ban would be a good and quick fix, but stop to deny is a pre-requisites, and it seems impossible for gameloft, maybe they shamed that oac1 is their only good game, got it by luck, and not able to take simple decisions for a correct maintenance...
no avatar

OAC Gamer

Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:34 pm
It's a shame innocent players have to pay the consequences of mistakes made by the game developers. The sad thing is I think the customer care representatives I've spoken with realize that innocent people do get banned, they may even realize this in my case, but they don't correct it. At least in my case, they said they looked into it further but due to special circumstances they couldn't lift my ban ahead of schedule. What are these circumstances? I am a guy being punished for doing nothing wrong. That should be priority. This type of neglect not only hurts the players but it hurts the company as well. How many people have stopped playing this game altogether from easily-correctable mistakes like this? It's just bad business practice. I'm still holding out hope that this can be fixed though, not just for me but for other innocent players as well. It's a fun game, and I've never had any issues with this company before this incident after close to a year of playing. Please do the right thing Gameloft.
lzo1002 wrote:
from the begining of the game (more than 4 year) the ban system is bugged, and evry ban wave result is most of banned are innocents, and most of guilty are not banned, but... from the begining of the game (more than 4 year) gameloft deny that issue

stop to ban would be a good and quick fix, but stop to deny is a pre-requisites, and it seems impossible for gameloft, maybe they shamed that oac1 is their only good game, got it by luck, and not able to take simple decisions for a correct maintenance...

Radu Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:37 pm
Hi OAC Gamer,

I will review your case as well. I will let you know if I require extra details.
@lz1002 while you seem to express the same point in multiple threads, I believe you are wrong. The banning campaigns have worked. While we didn t have a 100% accuracy, the number of complains of missed bans or proven incorrect bans are around an average of 1% out of the total people affected.
no avatar

OAC Gamer

Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:11 pm
Thanks Radu. I appreciate you taking the time to review my case. I'll happily provide all the details you need. If you have any questions or anything at all, feel free to e-mail me at the address attached to my ticket id and my forum username.
Radu Gameloft wrote:
Hi OAC Gamer,

I will review your case as well. I will let you know if I require extra details.
@lz1002 while you seem to express the same point in multiple threads, I believe you are wrong. The banning campaigns have worked. While we didn t have a 100% accuracy, the number of complains of missed bans or proven incorrect bans are around an average of 1% out of the total people affected.
no avatar

OAC Gamer

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:08 pm
Any follow-up on my case, Radu?
no avatar

OAC Gamer

Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:42 pm
Can anyone help me here? You'd be doing the same thing I am if you are an honest player being penalized for something you had nothing to do with. I challenge any of you to show me any evidence that I was involved with either of the charges against me. Please, you're really making a mistake here.

Radu Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm
solved!
no avatar

Hexeter

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:23 am
@Iz
if u re talking about players/duppers still playing with toons of duped items I can give u right, but about the ban wave I can confirm that only dupers was banned by gameloft without mistakes

I think the problem of this game is the low rate of bans, during weekly event or special event top 10 is 99% of the time made by ex-dupers still with ingots, pills arena, pills dg, or farmer that use farm their multiple characters, or friend characters

FOR Example: is common to see a lot of heals in top 10 pvp world kills, while this class usually is not a dps class that can do 2000-3000-6000 kills in a week, but just farming friends and ressing can do it. BAN.

who does 100 trials for event all top 10 is made dupers with still ingots/pills.

and we wanna talk about multiple account? about the buy and sell of characters? in OM android Meji account with nigel pendant has been sold 5-6 times this weeks changin his name so many times, there 99999999 Blunts characters  in Om android cuz he bought every good char he found in facebook.

Really this game  needs Bans... tooons of Bans.