A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

Terry_Price

Ever since I downloaded The latest update whenever I try to open order and chaos it  says unfortunately order and chaos has stopped why?
no avatar

Darkshad0w

Hi , me since 3 days i can't log in bad user o password :( i tried to get back my pass no link reset i create new one account no validation link ...
no avatar

angerfist™

I got same problem n guess what **** ain't doing nothing to fix it either

Lightswamp

Same problem. It looks like a standard android error report when the app totally crashes. I send a lot of info, hope some developer analyses it?
no avatar

zeazll

I'm on the same boat. Bought a new tablet and now the game wont even load OaC
no avatar

zeazll

Found the problem I just needed to update Google play app to have access to OaC

Radu Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late reply. Are you still encountering the issue? If so please specify the platform and device model. If you are using an Asus device, we are aware of the issue and investigating a fix. It has to do with the OS version the device comes with.
@darkshad0w We are aware of the issue. In fact it's affecting more of our games. Unfortunately it's an issue involving another provider as well. We are working together to sort it out ASAP.
no avatar

Alodell91

I just downloaded this game today, then i updated my phone, and now I'm getting the same error. I'm using a Sprint Samsung Note 4

Edit: I should note that it worked perfectly fine before i updated my phone.
no avatar

OmegaSlayer

Google Play (Android)

Crashing

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:39 pm
I recently downloaded this game and after about 30 minutes-2 hours of playing the game froze. It hasnt stopped yet. Im on aristo 3 android version 8.1.0, i play the game and it hust freezes, the music still plays but no other sound. I really appreciate the help thx.
no avatar

Chris Legros

Google Play (Android)

I have to post 3 times just to post the issue I'm having with logging in so here is post #3