A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!
no avatar

balpunk

email address change

Sat May 09, 2015 9:22 pm
I am getting a new email address with new phone. How do I change it for this character on my account.

Foxtrot

Steam

Australia

Sun May 10, 2015 1:09 am
You cannot change the email linked to your gameloft account.

http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/337/ nothing wrong with trying though, maybe you'll get lucky
no avatar

Elisar

Mon May 11, 2015 10:48 am
Foxtrot wrote:
You cannot change the email linked to your gameloft account.

http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/337/ nothing wrong with trying though, maybe you'll get lucky

this form from few days don't work
no avatar

kakaonulaha

Windows PC

Re: email address change

Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:09 pm
balpunk wrote:
I am getting a new email address with new phone. How do I change it for this character on my account.

Hi buddy, you can do this in the account settings and after changing the email, you will have to confirm it. By the way, recently, I also had to change the email, because my old one was hacked. My friend simply asked me to drop my mail and then hacked it and at the same time all my social networks. I hated him after this incident and we had a big fight with him. As a result, I had to create temporary emails to protect from hacking, and also register again on social networks. So I do not advise you to divulge your real email address.

emillnoore

Windows PC

Re: email address change

Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:16 pm
balpunk wrote:

Hi buddy, you can do this in the account settings and after changing the email, you will have to confirm it. By the way, recently, I also had to change the email, because my old one was hacked. My friend simply asked me to drop my mail and then hacked it and at the same time all my social networks. I hated him after this incident and we had a big fight with him. As a result, I had to create temporary emails to protect from hacking, and also register again on social networks. So I do not advise you to divulge your real email address.

Thanks for such an informative post, you're cool.