A Community Support Moderated Sub-Forum!

Radu Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re: My Account Has Been Banned

Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:51 pm
Hi Hexeter,

I require the community's help on this one. I'll make a sticky in Discussions  about weekly tournament reports in an attempt to get rid of these exploiters once and for all. Regarding the world pvp kills event, I don't see how that would be punishable, I will ask the devs for a solution. 
Regarding account selling, please send me a private message regarding this situation.
no avatar

YinDalë_Oac

Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:06 pm
Hexeter wrote:
@Iz
if u re talking about players/duppers still playing with toons of duped items I can give u right, but about the ban wave I can confirm that only dupers was banned by gameloft without mistakes

I think the problem of this game is the low rate of bans, during weekly event or special event top 10 is 99% of the time made by ex-dupers still with ingots, pills arena, pills dg, or farmer that use farm their multiple characters, or friend characters

FOR Example: is common to see a lot of heals in top 10 pvp world kills, while this class usually is not a dps class that can do 2000-3000-6000 kills in a week, but just farming friends and ressing can do it. BAN.

who does 100 trials for event all top 10 is made dupers with still ingots/pills.

and we wanna talk about multiple account? about the buy and sell of characters? in OM android Meji account with nigel pendant has been sold 5-6 times this weeks changin his name so many times, there 99999999 Blunts characters  in Om android cuz he bought every good char he found in facebook.

Really this game  needs Bans... tooons of Bans.

about dupe, can you explain us how you did to have 2 legendary dagger gems? One on pve gears and one on pvp?
no avatar

Hexeter

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:02 pm
idk who u re, btw

lmao.

I ve 2 legend gems= 1 legend sin 1 legend arch

is that a glitch? check my pve equip xD in t4 I dont have legend gems except that in cloack and the other one is in s3 archer legs

but I'm not saying that I didnt get ban cuz dupe, but believe me. Gameloft removed me every thing even what I farmed honestly, I made many tickets asking to check my account.

(they removed me even china gems........... I guess u can check that I ve less than 5-6 china gems )

p.s. I ve 60 lv4 gems in chest soon I will shop to make lv5, I hope to not see lies even about that

oh. yindale if u re the mage, we have never talked, before to talk about me, u should be sure about what u re talking, not only hearing stories from my enemies, and u should have 0 items duped, but..
oh looking ur facebook page i can check that i said names of your friends... or btw friends bought/sold char where u know, i hope ur post is fair, cuz u joined at this forum exactly the day after of the answer of radu about my post.. so weird ^^
no avatar

XPoykumX

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:13 am
Do gameloft customee care agents still check this forums ?
no avatar

SwedishAlbin

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:17 pm
My account was banned today please contact me
no avatar

Eq1NoXTR

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:18 pm
banned on my account. I did not use cheating and did not get involved in things like duplication. my google account: {caws0627@gmail.com} The last character I played was warrior tank was between levels 66 ~ 68 and its name is: {ExPuLSo} please open my account.
no avatar

Raphaelk98

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:16 pm
My Account got banned too for no reason but i got 30 years instead of lucky 2 weeks.... and the "good" support from gameloft didn't answer once. Its just a shame to ban for no reason and than to dont answer...