no avatar

Armin_Osmanovic

factions HELP

Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:46 pm
please can you explain me more about factions. I m lvl40 and is better to join in factions where are much stronger allies then me whit highest level or to join some faction whit simillar levels? What about prices? Where I can get better gifts? Also I have been in faction and we were 30. position leadership and some turkey faction were first, so I joined to that faction and when I looked at the leaderboard it was completely different and my faction wasn't first. Why,what's the point? Sorry about my english

StoneG&R

Re: factions HELP

Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:54 am
I would suggest looking for a faction where the people play the way you like to.  If you play every day, for several hours, look for that - a very active faction.  If you play 2 or 3 days a week, look for a less active one.  When you join, go to the faction's chat wall and talk with the people, see if how you want to play lines up with them.

See if they like to help new faction members or if they expect you to know how everything works.

Talk to them and see what they expect from you - how much do they want you to fight in faction wars and Global Conquest.

Send me a PM if you'd like to know about my faction.
Stone
RunsNRoses / dog tag  658e:5959c2
HP Laptop ENVY m6, Intel CORE i5 processor, Windows 8.1

thesiggy

Albox, Spain

Re: factions HELP

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:17 am
Great advice