Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Fast reaction

Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:22 pm
Unfortunately, in the fast, coordinated and skilled work of the game developers, serious problems appeared. These are the problems of the struggle for the purity of the game, for the adoption of very quick and effective measures for those players who do not want (do not know how) to play honestly. I am getting more and more reports of non-response by players who require fair play. In my opinion, the developers of the game decided to take a break (or quarantine). Dear developers, you get real money for eating, drinking, having fun. Enough to eat, drink and get drunk - get down to work and prove to me and all honest players that you are not in vain getting your money.

paultaylor57

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Fast reaction

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:36 am
I thought MC5 was "perfect" and "flawless" there are no cheaters! I will say this again: There are no dishonest players only skilled players because afterall this game IS and always will be "perfect" as you dear Medicine Expert claim!
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
Delusion is and always will be the hinderence to mankind! 
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

Travis Catarang

Windows PC

Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:25 am
Uh oh. Mr. Troll is upset. Please do not be sad Mr. Troll. Somebody up there loves you eve though nobody else will.  ;)
Noobstar saw it first. 
The pay-to-win gap, the hackers, the ridiculously unrealistic unbalance between classes. He may have delivered the message wrong but deep down, he tried to warn us about all the time we have been investing wrongfully on a game with no definitive purpose. We have all fell to the grasp of greedy marketing and most of us don't know it.                                                 

no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:24 am
The MC5 game is perfectly made and perfectly balanced. That's why Paul viruses and Travis microbes are trying to infect the game with dishonest play. In impotent rage, Paulvirus and Travismicrob writhe and spit venom. Nothing will work out for you - Paulviruses and Travismicrobes. Game MC5 does not even notice such as Paulvirus and Travismicrob (you are too small and useless). The game will be cleared of all dishonest players such as Paulvirus, Travismicrobe and other unicellular organisms.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:47 pm
In your eyes, no one is perfect enough to play the "perfect" game that is MC5. Which also means there's no one who plays this game.
Have fun counter-arguing that with something that makes sense for once. After all, it's all your own bullshiz that people pick on against you.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 pm
Chinese theoretical professor Kuang draws (as always) conclusions under the influence of coronavirus derived in China. The MC5 game is played by hundreds of thousands of honest, normal human players. And only a few hundred Paulviruses, Travis microbes and Chinese with coronovirus, are trying to infect and ruin the game with dishonest actions.
My answer (and hundreds of thousands of real players) to all Paulviruses, Travis microbes and Quangs - you will not ruin the game and do not infect, honest, truthful game MC5 is stronger than you - the truth is strength and we will defeat Paulviruses, Travismicrobes, Kuangs with an honest game.

Travis Catarang

Windows PC

Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:47 pm
@Medicine Head

What the **** did you just **** say about me, you little ****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my **** words.

You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re **** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable **** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn ****. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re **** dead, kiddo.
Noobstar saw it first. 
The pay-to-win gap, the hackers, the ridiculously unrealistic unbalance between classes. He may have delivered the message wrong but deep down, he tried to warn us about all the time we have been investing wrongfully on a game with no definitive purpose. We have all fell to the grasp of greedy marketing and most of us don't know it.                                                 

no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:29 pm
Travis Microbe is a marine nestling, trained to sit on a banana, the main sniper to get past the toilet, the secret agent of all monkeys, can scare only his close-coused relatives sitting on bananas. Travismicrob wipe your drool and snot and change your diaper. Nobody was afraid of you, is not afraid and will not be afraid. You are Travis a microbe and your place in the laboratory for experiments.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:11 pm
And so - the results of the "military" actions of Travis-microbe.
Timeline:
1. The Travis microbe raised the strength of sea hens with eggs under their wings - the hens did not fly in, the hens were overloaded.
2. Flying turtles with homing mosquitoes on board continue their endless run.
3. Gorillas throw bananas and fight off Travis (Travis requires active action and tries to stimulate them with active movements of the pelvis).
4. A swarm of flies from the housing of fur seals, a breed of domestic animals, flew out of the secret hiding places of Spies Travisamicrobe located in the sewers. Unfortunately, Travis-microbe strategic flies could not tear themselves away from the sewer.
5. The laboratory assistant came in and sprayed the aerosol from the germs of Travis and other insects. Result - Travis-microbe troops are defeated. Travis-microbe in impotent rage gnaws at the wall of a laboratory flask.