Something interesting to share? Come on in!

paultaylor57

Veteran

Windows PC

I wanna try BO2 at some point from what I have seen gameplay wise it looks fun, I did have a code for AW but because it took so long to get the PS4 it had expired. Speaking of single player games one of the games I have is Driver: San Francisco I played the hell out of it. Drifting around those corners and the driving in general is so much fun. Takes some getting used to though.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
Delusion is and always will be the hinderence to mankind! 
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

Dexter Logan

Veteran

Windows PC

Modern Warfare is pretty good. I never realized how little recoil MC5 guns have till I started playing COD MW
GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT.

Dexter Logan

Veteran

Windows PC

Medicine Head wrote:
Paulvirus and infected Kuang continue to spread the infection via chat. It's time to disinfect and destroy the malicious viruses Paulvirus and Kuang. Wash your hands, use toilet paper and no Paulvirus and Kuang will harm the game MC5 - the best and healthiest game in the world.

Hahaha I've been catching up lately on some things you said. You don’t gain anything from saying that. All it does is makes you look like a mentally disabled ****. If you didn’t have the protection of anonymity, your old **** wouldn’t say ****. Statistically speaking, trolls like you experience little happiness in life so they resort to being primates online. Get a life before you it leaves you from old age.

Your judgment leads any rational person to draw the conclusion that you are simply under-developed as a human being. The amount of stupidity from your comments reflects nothing but your own limited intelligence. Hopefully, you will never breed as to avoid passing down your worthless genes to any child unfortunate enough to inherit them. I am utterly shocked and disappointed that 200 thousand years of human evolution have produced such a pathetic specimen such as yourself. I would sit here and insult you more but at this point, there is nothing I can do to you that genetics hasn't done to you already.

I actually feel sorry for you because you consistently return to a dead forum(of all places) hoping to achieve just a little more attention your parents never gave you. 
GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

No, we're just really good at preventing diseases like you from reaching us.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs

paultaylor57

Veteran

Windows PC

Dexter Logan wrote:
Modern Warfare is pretty good. I never realized how little recoil MC5 guns have till I started playing COD MW

I love MW (I have remastered edition) and when I first played I wasnt expecting the weapons having recoil, the G36 has a bit of a kick lol. I loved the campaign in it especially when you go through the town of Pripyat.

paultaylor57

Veteran

Windows PC

Why in gods name hasn't this guy been banned yet? I thought insulting/harassing other members was against forum rules...You coulda fooled me XD

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Daniel's long gone, god knows who's the CM here now, haven't heard Radu or Chaja either in a long time.
Not to mention he's licking GL's boots, so why ban him?
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs

paultaylor57

Veteran

Windows PC

damn so I guess no matter which way you look at it the report button serves no purpose XD

paultaylor57

Veteran

Windows PC

We "scold" the game because we want it to be better WHY cant you see that!? Maybe if you took off those Delusion goggles then you would actually see our point but I can already tell you are way past the point of gaining common sense not even the doctors can help you now. Also I never stated that I have stopped playing altogether go back and actually read (I understand it can be hard with old age, find a magnifying glass or something) and if you are gonna post something in this thread STAY on topic instead of posting something idiotic. smh...

Travis Catarang

Windows PC

paultaylor57 wrote:
We "scold" the game because we want it to be better WHY cant you see that!? Maybe if you took off those Delusion goggles then you would actually see our point but I can already tell you are way past the point of gaining common sense not even the doctors can help you now. Also I never stated that I have stopped playing altogether go back and actually read (I understand it can be hard with old age, find a magnifying glass or something) and if you are gonna post something in this thread STAY on topic instead of posting something idiotic. smh...

Best to ignore him at this point. Old boomers like him got nothing better to do than stick their thumbs up their **** all day and troll others. Eventually, he'll die of old age or realize nobody gives a **** about him.
Noobstar saw it first. 
The pay-to-win gap, the hackers, the ridiculously unrealistic unbalance between classes. He may have delivered the message wrong but deep down, he tried to warn us about all the time we have been investing wrongfully on a game with no definitive purpose. We have all fell to the grasp of greedy marketing and most of us don't know it.