Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Emillie_Rolland

Google Play (Android)

Guys, I need help.

Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:26 am
I've been unjustly banned for alleged hacking and/or abuse. I've been called a hack and threatened with ban quite a lot in the past month both on global chat and in my inbox. They threatened to get someone named Chaja to ban my account on multiple occasions. He seems to be a community manager or something. Is he here? How do I get in contact with him? 

Below is just one of the examples of threats and provocations I've experienced. I wish I took more screenshots. 

What would you advise me to do? How do I get my account unbanned? Or should I just let the bad guys win and move on? I mean there's really no point in coming back to the game after the 14 day ban expires and invest time in the game if all it takes is a bunch of fake reports to get me banned again... Next time for longer period or even permanently. 

I don't know if should laugh or cry right now. I hate injustice.
Attachments
Screenshot (142).png
Screenshot (142).png (1.35 MiB) Viewed 444 times
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Guys, I need help.

Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:54 am
All you need is to not use cheats and hacks and play fair

Emillie_Rolland

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:51 pm
I certainly didn't hack but I did fired back at the abusers once or twice. There was this player named Stasitto or something who was always mean and abusive and even using my username at one point so I got a tad upset and got into an argument with him. Maybe I over did it? 😭

If my ban is because of that then I respect it. I just don't want a ban for hacking because I don't hack. The whole hacking idea is so funny to me because I'm autistic (thus the username Tism, short for autism) and last December I got my first ever PC and I don't know jack poop about computers yet alone hacking.

But anyway, nice to see you again, Medicine Head. I see you're still the same ol' lovely self. 😀

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:01 pm
okey:

1. Chaja used to check here, but he's mostly on Discord. You can contact him with his tag 'Chaja#9609'. Because of the sheer amount of DMs he gets, he normally takes a couple of working days to get back to you.

2. With regards to the screenshot - ignore Leb - he's a bit of a famous nutcase on the PC EUR servers. I don't know anyone who he hasn't called a hacker. I believe he got a temp ban, then his account got a permanent ban. He's back with new account, apparently.

3. In the meantime, you can contact Customer Care: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes
They should be able to help you out.

All the best!

(lately a couple of my friends have randomly been banned, even though I'm sure they're fair. They got unbanned, so don't worry - if all goes well, you'll get unbanned :D)
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:23 pm
I wish you, Dear Emillie, good luck and I’m sure that your problem will be solved, and if there is a delay, download the game through the PC and then it will be easier to help you.

Emillie_Rolland

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:22 pm
Hi Arctic Kitsune! Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! I did follow your advice and messaged Chaja on discord. Then after snooping around the server I saw him saying he's receiving over 300 messages a day so it'll probably take quite a while till I get any response from him.

I've also found out that if a player receives a lot of reports he gets blacklisted regardless if he's honest or a dishonest player. So even if my unjust ban is lifted there will always be a ban hanging around over my head if new reports arrive. Not very reassuring and I don't know how I can continue to invest time in game knowing all can be taken away by false reports. I probably won't play anymore but I just want my name cleared. 

Thank you too, MedicineHead. Your support is appreciated!