Something interesting to share? Come on in!

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

ArcticKitsune wrote:
o_O' the admins really have given up on this forum, haven't they?

Old mods were assertive even if they did not issue any ban they often say their words!.
There Will Come Soft Rains.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Show ur self **** face.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Show yourself, cowardly mold!.
Wet yourself, don't you?
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

What a brave Zombie Noobat (the dried terminator of all flies). Noobat-Corpse yesterday killed seven mosquitoes and is very, very dangerous and powerful.
Zombie Noobat was born and died in Somalia (among wild monkeys), therefore, even after the death of Zombie Noobat, he can not clearly state his thoughts and misfortunes. Zombie Noobat - Somalia Zimbabwe, Nigeria is your homeland, come back and rest there
in grave. Zombie Noobat you are tired of me, you are tired of white people, you are tired of yourself - you are zero, which is not interesting to anyone.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Medicine Head wrote:
What a brave Zombie Noobat (the dried terminator of all flies). Noobat-Corpse yesterday killed seven mosquitoes and is very, very dangerous and powerful.
Zombie Noobat was born and died in Somalia (among wild monkeys), therefore, even after the death of Zombie Noobat, he can not clearly state his thoughts and misfortunes. Zombie Noobat - Somalia Zimbabwe, Nigeria is your homeland, come back and rest there
in grave. Zombie Noobat you are tired of me, you are tired of white people, you are tired of yourself - you are zero, which is not interesting to anyone.

I think you said I am Chinese! Hahah, unbelievable! what a simple minded **** fool.
By the way, I hope that your last absence was in the search for a psychiatric hospital suitable for your condition. Please tell us how it went.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

You petty, I will not waste my time with an amateur like you, So you better **** level up boi; In the end size matter and the strap on you wearing will not increase your manhood or change your being boi, It's just make **** mentally ill boi.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Zombie Noobat (Somali-Chinese corpse) - in each barrel a gag. Zombie Noobat (the decaying corpse of a dried terminator) is the elusive Joe (elusive because no one catches him and nobody needs him). To lead a discussion with the smelly Noobat-Corpse breaking up into parts without brains is such a useless thing.
The corpse must lie in the grave - Zombie Noobat quickly into the grave.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Medicine Head wrote:
Zombie Noobat (Somali-Chinese corpse) - in each barrel a gag. Zombie Noobat (the decaying corpse of a dried terminator) is the elusive Joe (elusive because no one catches him and nobody needs him). To lead a discussion with the smelly Noobat-Corpse breaking up into parts without brains is such a useless thing.
The corpse must lie in the grave - Zombie Noobat quickly into the grave.

One minute, please, the truth is, since you mentioned these two countries, I'am honored to be associated with two great nationalities of two great peoples, I salute them, and I apologize to them about your your hatred, I will also apologize in behave of the disappointing cowardly gameloft "Modern combat 5 mods, Community managers and Forum managers" *****s for letting a sick person like you speak like this, I said before, the wolf does not eat his brother; they don't and will not respect those who play the game. The cash cows is what they respect!.

Now, let’s come back to you stinky funk boi with no male organs and wearer of the strap on, Have you gone to the psychiatric hospital yet?

paultaylor57

Veteran

Windows PC

Morvaine wrote:
I never said the game was hard, so I do not know where you are getting that info from. I am in the Platinum League.

By the way, I agree with you that Marauder, Heavy, Tracker, and Support is balanced and that Sniper is unbalanced. However, I disagree with you over the statements that Recon, Assault, Kommander, Morph, Bounty, and Sapper are balanced.

To be perfectly honest with you dillusional morons like Med Head aren't worth losing your sanity over. He clearly gets a kick out of people giving him (if he's even a human which makes me wonder considering he lacks the intelligence of a human) a reaction. Believe me I know he's annoying but morons like this are worth ignoring they find it irratating when they dont get what they want (ESPECIALLY the mindless ones.) I dont know what his problem is but I know for certain he has a few screws loose in that head!
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
Delusion is and always will be the hinderence to mankind! 
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

What a poetic essay from the underdeveloped Paulameba (his real name is in the laboratory). This Paulameba (propagated by simple division, without the participation of other organs), is designed to count the genitals of all who fall into her field of vision. Give up hope to Paulamebe - you will never become a man, you are an ordinary unicellular - flawed and miserable. Neither you, Paulameba nor your other relatives will ever achieve anything in the game. Your place in the laboratory flask, where you, Paulameba, can poop a lot and criticize the best game to date (you have no brains for the most and never will be).