Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Morvaine

Veteran

Windows PC

I understand the rules that one should use the report icon when reporting messages and PM's.  I have done that, and even PMed 4 admins/community managers.  In the PM I told them about a user that is causing an issue with almost every forumer here.  In the PM, I have asked these 4 admins/community managers to do something about this.  I have not received a reply from any of these 4 administrators/community managers.  The disruptive user is going out of control, and has now started sending PM that contain harassment, anti-feministic, and xenophobic content.  I once sent this user a PM as to why they are calling some user "Zombie Noobot" and if they were really 70 years old.  Their reply was highly not constructive and was not nice at all.  The following is an example of the PM that they sent me.  I have deleted that message unfortunately and had not reported it.  Although I had luckily taken a few screenshots of the disruptive PM that they sent me.  Although I am a born American, I am Indian in origin and feel that his comments over India are derogatory.  I also find his coments over Chinese people to be xenophobic.
Attachments
screenshot2.jpg
Second portion of PM.
screenshot2.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 749 times
screenshot.jpg
First portion of PM.
screenshot.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 750 times

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Ever since he got here the community managers have done nothing. I've also reported him multiple times, no result. The toxicity coming from him is so much that he will insult anyone on sight if that person doesn't have the same opinion as him (a clear example is yourself right there).
At this point we're all fed up with him, though there's nothing can be done about it, because why would you ban an i.diot mindlessly trying to defend your own company's horrible practices and the horrible quality of your games?
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

very sketchy;I saw better than that.
There Will Come Soft Rains.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

"... Terrible game, terrible practices ..." - how many emotions and irritations. The little unfortunate Indian Moravin, the even smaller and equally unfortunate Chinese Kuang, shed a sea of ​​snot and tears for all of India and China (this is their national peculiarity). And why. The answer is simple - the little miserable Moravain, the even smaller and equally miserable Kuang, Zombie Noobat are offended by nature (they lack physical and mental abilities) - they are organisms.
A game MC5 that is designed for all ages (from 7 years and above) is impossible for them.
These organisms want to denigrate the game in order to justify their miserable (or rather lack of) game results.
Millions of players fairly and deliberately consider the game to be the best, balanced and well-made. Due to physical and mental disabilities, the Moravians (baboons), Kuangs (monkeys), Zombies-Noobat (corpses) cannot understand this.
As for the fake correspondence, which was invented by the Moravian organism. My answer is - you, Moravin-baboon, as well as Kuang (monkey), Zombie-Noobat (corpse) for me, no one. You, all together, will never achieve results like mine. To write personal messages to organisms is below my dignity for me.
The MC5 game was and will be the best game and no organisms can harm it.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Medicine Head wrote:
"... Terrible game, terrible practices ..." - how many emotions and irritations. The little unfortunate Indian Moravin, the even smaller and equally unfortunate Chinese Kuang, shed a sea of ​​snot and tears for all of India and China (this is their national peculiarity). And why. The answer is simple - the little miserable Moravain, the even smaller and equally miserable Kuang, Zombie Noobat are offended by nature (they lack physical and mental abilities) - they are organisms.
A game MC5 that is designed for all ages (from 7 years and above) is impossible for them.
These organisms want to denigrate the game in order to justify their miserable (or rather lack of) game results.
Millions of players fairly and deliberately consider the game to be the best, balanced and well-made. Due to physical and mental disabilities, the Moravians (baboons), Kuangs (monkeys), Zombies-Noobat (corpses) cannot understand this.
As for the fake correspondence, which was invented by the Moravian organism. My answer is - you, Moravin-baboon, as well as Kuang (monkey), Zombie-Noobat (corpse) for me, no one. You, all together, will never achieve results like mine. To write personal messages to organisms is below my dignity for me.

Playing the role of a noble fighter in the face of the deceives! what a twist!.
btw didn't I tell you to go to the mentally asylum?
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

By the way, Zombie Noobat, you crawled out of the grave without permission. A Zombie-corpse quickly into the grave, or want an aspen stake.
no avatar

Morvaine

Veteran

Windows PC

I never said the game was hard, so I do not know where you are getting that info from. I am in the Platinum League.

By the way, I agree with you that Marauder, Heavy, Tracker, and Support is balanced and that Sniper is unbalanced. However, I disagree with you over the statements that Recon, Assault, Kommander, Morph, Bounty, and Sapper are balanced.
no avatar

Morvaine

Veteran

Windows PC

Medicine Head wrote:

By biological science, humans are considered organisms.  You are also an organism by biological deffinition.  Any living thing that has organs is called an organism.  By you saying, "To write personal messages to organisms is below my dignity for me", just tells me that you never had a conversation with a human, or never learned biology in high school.  I suggest that you take time of from the forums and games, and buy a biology textbook from Amazon, and read it.  That corrispondance was also not fake d.imwit.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Moravan - You are truly a living creature that has organs (without brains), so you, Moravain, are an exclusively biologically de-initiated organism.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

You mentally ill harasser ,A person who lived with you is no wonder that died if not a fictitious fantasy in the first place.