Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Update 32 HOTFIX

Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:13 am
Dear Morvain (or whatever your name is). Discussing your diagnosis (dyslexia, schizophrinia) is necessary directly with your doctor. The forum discusses the game. Dear Morvain, this is difficult for you to understand (given your diseases - dyslexia and schizophrenia). Do not delay treatment, Dear Morvain, these are fatal diseases.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:21 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
Dear Morvain (or whatever your name is). Discussing your diagnosis (dyslexia, schizophrinia) is necessary directly with your doctor. The forum discusses the game. Dear Morvain, this is difficult for you to understand (given your diseases - dyslexia and schizophrenia). Do not delay treatment, Dear Morvain, these are fatal diseases.

you harasser, Didn't I tell you to go to the mentally asylum?.
There Will Come Soft Rains.
no avatar

Morvaine

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:42 pm
Medicine Head

You said in a PM reply to a PM that I sent you, that I am a nice person.  A person does not act like this to a nice person.  I am waiting for an apology from you.  If you do not apologize to me, I will post a screenshot of the horrid reply pm you sent me, where you insulted and harassed other formers here.  You only acted nice to me in that pm reply.  Again, please apologise to me.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:22 pm
It is absolutely obvious to me that you, Dear Morvain (or whatever your name is), missed your next visit to your doctor.
Aggravation of your, Dear Morvain, diseases (dyslexia and schizophrenia) have a very bad effect on your, Dear Morvain, health. Dear Morvain, I want to upset you. I never wrote to you in PM. Dear Morvain, You have a sick imagination and exacerbation of diseases.
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:35 am
Silly little Gameloft should really get some professional help and get the game fixed. By now it's blatantly obvious they themselves have no clue how to do it.
Device: 1+7 pro

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:45 am
Morvaine, just don't bother. You know from the looks of it Medhead is just your typical troller who has no idea what he's actually saying most of the time, but it works in GL favor because "truth tellers" like him back this shiz hole of a company up.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs
no avatar

Morvaine

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:36 am
Quang N. wrote:
Morvaine, just don't bother. You know from the looks of it Medhead is just your typical troller who has no idea what he's actually saying most of the time, but it works in GL favor because "truth tellers" like him back this shiz hole of a company up.

He is more than a troll.  Did you see my recently new thread regarding his meltdown he had on the entire community on a private message they sent me?  viewtopic.php?f=1680&t=696223  
He placed his meltdown inside a single private message.  Sorry, yes I know I should just not bother thus I am not replying as much as noobat1 is to "Mental Head". 
He himself does not know what PM they are sending around.  Again, sorry Quang if I annoyed you in any way by replying to the mental.  I am definetly going to ignore them from now on.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:05 am
Nah, I'm not annoyed because of you. Just save yourself a headache. (:
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:19 am
Sad pathetic little Gamelofff. Do try to get the game going a bit. K?
Device: 1+7 pro
no avatar

phamdangdoanh

Windows PC

Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:06 am
excuse me, there's a bug (windows 10 pc) that prevents me from completing the "Grim reaper" achievement ( killstreak of 10 with Heavy), for example, my current progress is 9/10 (which means i've only get a killstreak of 9 with heavy), if i do the achievement completely 10/10, after i open my game, it resets to 9/10. please fix this/any suggestions?ImageImage
i have reported this bug to GL, but they didn't reply