Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: I want to thank

Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:18 pm
Zombie Noobat, no need to hysteria, very soon parcels with an aspen stake and a lot of dirty diapers will be delivered to you.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:34 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
a lot of dirty diapers will be delivered to you.

You are distributing dirty diapers too!?.
There Will Come Soft Rains.
no avatar

zhair

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:51 pm
Hello everyone,,
Why is Zombie Noobut ​​so hysterical and inadequate. The answer is because even Zombie girls do not like Zombie Noobat. Zombie Noobat is forced to **** (in a perverted form) a dung fly with a disability, which accidentally turned out to be accessible to him.
Even in the corpse and zombie community, no one needs Zombie Noobat.100001.onl/ 1921681254.mx/ acc.onl/hotmail
I urge everyone - send Zombie Noobat aspen stakes, blessed water - let him finally die completely.

Emillie_Rolland

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:21 am
Guys, sorry to interrupt the fighting but how do we message the community managers? I don't see any way of contacting them on their profiles?

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:55 pm
You can contact via Discord. :D
Chaja is 'Chaja#9609' and Daniel is 'Metal#5513'.
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:57 pm
zhair wrote:
Hello everyone,,
Why is Zombie Noobut ​​so hysterical and inadequate. The answer is because even Zombie girls do not like Zombie Noobat. Zombie Noobat is forced to **** (in a perverted form) a dung fly with a disability, which accidentally turned out to be accessible to him.
Even in the corpse and zombie community, no one needs Zombie Noobat.100001.onl/ 1921681254.mx/ acc.onl/hotmail
I urge everyone - send Zombie Noobat aspen stakes, blessed water - let him finally die completely.

Hey Junior, I will not talk to a petty little junior, You raise your rank then maybe...maybe I might talk to you.
It is a bit of a snob!.
There Will Come Soft Rains.