Something interesting to share? Come on in!
User avatar

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

838

Location

1199860

Re: I want to thank

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:50 am
**** Head gamelof **** **** wrote:
Dear Zombie Noobat bat, maybe a rat, maybe a decaying corpse - eat (**** or lick)



After each post you become boring and tasteless more and more.

Who would call someone a corpse, this is a new level of decay, and why am I surprised, as if you didn't reach the bottom!

edit"1:02 PM,UTC": cat got your tongue,I knew you came here today {Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:53 am} reply ye **** ill!.
There Will Come Soft Rains.
User avatar

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

838

Location

1199860

Re: I want to thank

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:36 pm
I think after this you may need to change your account profile picture into a majestic Lion or something ... Simply because you don't have any dignity anymore!.
Don't look far. I brought you just the one, resizing to make it fit it is not a difficult thing even for a mentally ill person like you, or is it? Generally, tell me if you don't know how to resize it,Always here to help!.
Image
There Will Come Soft Rains.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

562

Re: I want to thank

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:42 pm
Zombies must lie in the ground. Noobat Zombies must lie in the ground. Why is Noobat Zombie so restless - because he is a Noobat Zombie insect. Buzzing, aching - wants to attract attention and attracts only flies. Rest in peace Noobat Zombies and aspen stake for you as a gift.
User avatar

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

838

Location

1199860

Re: I want to thank

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:43 am
**** Head gameloft **** **** wrote:
Zombies must lie in the ground. Noobat Zombies must lie in the ground. Why is Noobat Zombie so restless - because he is a Noobat Zombie insect. Buzzing, aching - wants to attract attention and attracts only flies. Rest in peace Noobat Zombies and aspen stake for you as a gift.



Poor ill ****,instead of fixing himself he keep making this hallucination; look at this hallucination It seems that he dirty himself trying to write this one too,hey **** Head gameloft **** **** have you changed your diaper yet?.

Medicine Head wrote:
Ignore me, the game, ignore all change my diapers and drool.
There Will Come Soft Rains.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

562

Re: I want to thank

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:02 pm
Why is Zombie Noobut ​​so hysterical and inadequate. The answer is because even Zombie girls do not like Zombie Noobat. Zombie Noobat is forced to **** (in a perverted form) a dung fly with a disability, which accidentally turned out to be accessible to him.
Even in the corpse and zombie community, no one needs Zombie Noobat.
I urge everyone - send Zombie Noobat aspen stakes, blessed water - let him finally die completely.
User avatar

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

838

Location

1199860

Re: I want to thank

Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:45 am
**** Head gameloft **** **** wrote:
Why is Zombie Noobut ​​so hysterical and inadequate. The answer is because even Zombie girls do not like Zombie Noobat. Zombie Noobat is forced to **** (in a perverted form) a dung fly with a disability, which accidentally turned out to be accessible to him.
Even in the corpse and zombie community, no one needs Zombie Noobat.
I urge everyone - send Zombie Noobat aspen stakes, blessed water - let him finally die completely.

hahaha did you just copy and paste the same post here too...Of course you will, your mental illness will prevent you from thinking like the rest of the people.
I almost forgot, did you change the diaper yet after all you don't want to go and **** the gameloft **** with this filthy on you or do you?
There Will Come Soft Rains.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

562

Re: I want to thank

Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:19 am
Zombie Noobat is a collector of diapers (especially dirty). From diapers, the Zombie Noobat makes himself a house and obtains food. All who have dirty diapers - send them to Zombie Noobat, he loves them very much and is waiting.
User avatar

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

838

Location

1199860

Re: I want to thank

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:54 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
Zombie Noobat is a collector of diapers (especially dirty). From diapers, the Zombie Noobat makes himself a house and obtains food. All who have dirty diapers - send them to Zombie Noobat, he loves them very much and is waiting.



did you just copy and paste the same post here too...Of course you will, your mental illness will prevent you from thinking like the rest of the people.
I almost forgot, did you change the diaper yet after all you don't want to go and **** the gameloft **** with this filthy on you or do you?


haha little do you know you are my life punching bag.
There Will Come Soft Rains.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

562

Re: I want to thank

Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:43 pm
Zombie Noobat is a rotting corpse that tries to fit into the life of living people. Go to the grave of Zombie Noobat, rest in peace and an aspen stake. Zombie Noobat, you have weary everyone with your diapers, flies and falling off parts of your dried body.
User avatar

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

838

Location

1199860

Re: I want to thank

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:25 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
you have weary everyone with your diapers.


I wear everyone with my diapers????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Did I hurt you so much that you became hallucination that I wear people with my diapers! you sick ****.
There Will Come Soft Rains.