Something interesting to share? Come on in!

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: I want to thank

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:21 pm
retad Head gameloft **** **** wrote:
Ignore me, the game, ignore all, change my diapers and drool.

There Will Come Soft Rains.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:25 pm
Xeramic wrote:
You feed the troll. Just completely ignore this POS like I do.

This **** person since he came, He start ruining every discussion,He calls out arrogant words with hallucinations of foolish imagination on all the active members of the forum.
I sent a message to the called as Daniel to deal with him, but he chose silence, and this reinforces what I said earlier this person is from this forum and to be more accurate he is a mod who chose to play the Devil advocate game for Gameloft and I know who he is!.
Let him keep responding to me I want to play with him, I will ruin his mental health.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:48 pm
Dear Noobat. You have no health and you have nothing to spoil for yourself or anyone else - you have died and now you, Dear Noobat, are a Zombie-dried terminator.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:35 pm
**** Head gameloft **** **** wrote:
Dear Lover.you have died and now you.

Only the mentally retarded will say this, stop sucking gameloft dicks and fix yourself.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:05 pm
ya **** ,Why you shut up ...or did they told you to shut up at the end of the last gameloft **** sucking session?
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:42 pm
Nobat Zombie is dead. But Noobat Zombie wants communication. The dried Terminator, the dead Noobat Zombie will not calm down. Probably his stink and decay do not let Noobat zombies even to Zombies. Noobat Zombies - rest in peace or buy yourself an aspen stake. Noobat Zombie is a player multiplied by zero, a former person and now it’s just a decaying organism.
Noobat Zombies - you cannot play (all your fingers and toes have fallen off), you are an unfortunate Zombie - finally die and get away from the living - burrow into the hole. You, Noobat Zombies do not ruin the game. The game was, is and will be the best for people (you do not understand - you are a Zombie). Your obscene expressions, Noobat Zombies, once again confirm that you are a dead Zombie, Noobat Zombies - you are a corpse.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:39 am
Only an **** would create a world full of madman while thinking he's sane...
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:45 pm
**** Head gameloft **** **** wrote:
No(o)bat Zombie is dead.

It seems you wrote the name wrong, but I fixed it there inside the brackets, you know Image

By the way, this is a great story from where did you got it? I hope it wasn't inspired by the hallucinations of your mentally ill brain imagination.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:57 pm
btw you still didn't told me did the gameloft people you **** sucking them told you to stick with thread?
I mean, you're a person of your own will, what makes you sticking with this one? Just why did you avoid the rest?
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:17 pm
Dear Zombie Noobаt. Who you are now (after death) does not matter. Maybe you, Dear Zombie Noobat bat, maybe a rat, maybe a decaying corpse - it does not matter. You, Dear Zombie Noobat, are a corpse. You, Dear Zombie Noobat, poison the atmosphere and scare small insects (such as a Professor-theorist or cheap Blackbourne). What you, Dear Zombie Noobat, eat (**** or lick) to living people is not interesting - rest in peace. MC5 (without you, Dear Zombie Noobat) did not lose anything, but on the contrary won (the air became cleaner).
The game is the best, balanced and has the ability to cleanse people like you, Dear Zombie Noobat.