Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

I want to thank

Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:41 pm
Over the past week I have not met a single cheater or hacker in matches. Great work of the GL team. Well done, great job, it’s easier to breathe, great job. Keep mercilessly scrubbing the game from dishonest players, hackers and cheaters. Thank you very much.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: I want to thank

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:58 am
this **** is a person without any mean in this life, the most **** person, neither knowing what he wants nor what he does not want, sucking gameloft ***** twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.

This **** spends three quarters of his life in front of his computer sleeping on it eating on top of it ...
On his computer keyboard there is dirty moldy food with different types of drinks stains, bread crumbs, broth and other nasty liquids.
This **** person establishes a suspicious relationship with his computer, Sometimes a member visitor of his family tries to browse his computer and what it contains only to find scattered files and folders here and there ;photos and videos of him sucking gameloft dicks*.
There Will Come Soft Rains.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:08 am
This **** wastes years because his age is without any benefit, the years he has are like days in front of his computer ,It is impossible for him to find work that suits him and creativity in him because he is mentally retarded as you know, unless he is a genius (and this is impossible) and therefore he will live like fool floating around in the forums ;his mental illness makes him think that he is a genius.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:07 am
What a sad story of your life Dear Noobat (dried Terminator)

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:32 pm
**** Head **** of gameloft **** wrote:
What a sad story of your life Dear Noobat.

omg you **** as well!.

I was talking about you, you fool, you can't even understand what a **** you are!.
definitely the worst mental illness case I have ever came across.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:45 pm
Dear Noobаt, you are overexcited, calm down, take a breath, exhale (perhaps the last time in your life). Look at the happy Tom Cruise, cry over your unfortunate fate and perhaps you, Dear Noobat, will become easier.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:04 pm
**** Head **** of gameloft **** wrote:
Dear Noobаt, you are overexcited, calm down, take a breath, exhale (perhaps the last time in your life). Look at the happy Tom Cruise, cry over your unfortunate fate and perhaps you, Dear Noobat, will become easier.

hahahaha clam down, eeeeh happy,eeeh tom cruise clam...ya **** hahaha what with the low keying I thought you are crazy ill mental retarded but now coward too haha

btw, why didn't you reply to the rest of the threads?
Is it too much for you to go and reply to them ya ****!;Go and respond to them now!.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:36 pm
Haha,you only answered one,answer the other one too, you **** gameloft **** ****
no avatar

Xeramic

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:48 pm
You feed the troll. Just completely ignore this POS like I do.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:08 pm
All that Xeramiс can do is ignore. Ignore me, the game, ignore all the good that has been done by the development team. But Dear Xeramiс can - disgustingly play, hard to see and hear, change diapers and drool.