Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Re: Server Improvements

Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:27 pm
Super duper great gaming right now. WOW. Keep up the good work Gameloft 😍👍👍👍👍
Device: 1+7 pro
no avatar

Kevin Blount

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:51 pm
Unfortunately, today is my worst day so far for being able to play. I've never connected immediately (always told I have no active internet connection, but I do), then I finally get in and try to join an arena game, and out of the 6 or 7 attempts (stuck as 'searching'), one I eventually joined with 1% to go, and the other I was immediately shown the Winning Team page. I even got 'experience' for a character I don't own!

Windows needs some love :(

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:23 am
Rip ;-; Try playing during peak hours on your server, or in the more popular modes (TDM and FFA are the most popular).
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235
no avatar

SPECIAL0PS

Steam

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:29 am
Lots of disconnecting for me recently and sometimes losing up to 30 points because of it which **** big time

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:36 pm
If TSY's post is accurate, disconnection issues are being investigated by the team. Hopefully we'll hear about that soon ;)

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:52 pm
When was the last time we heard from him...
Btw disconnections are almost non-existent to me now. But the freezing and crashing is still here and has been here for like, 6-7 updates ago and still not fixed.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:25 pm
I get disconnected at the first match of the day if I try to pick or change the load-out. I get dropped/freezes from Battle Royale all the time. Getting dropped is part of the Windows experience...
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:51 am
I do believe part of the glitch is related to changing loadouts - but I'm pretty sure DC also occurs due to other factors. I sometimes get disconnected as soon as I spawn into an empty lobby, without having to change the loadout.

katy p.

MC5 Old Dog

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:28 pm
Servers are worst I’ve ever seen. Even the chats are continuosly disconnecting. Im on ios. 😭🥃🙌
no avatar

Xeramic

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:41 pm
Indeeed. The so-called “new” servers are pure trash, connection quality changes from match to match, very often lag. Unfortunately, it doesn’t affect all players at the same time, so you see a pulk of let’s say 15:12 players while one does 45:6. In the next or overnext match, the same player is average and another is dominating. Another GL fail.