Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:40 am
Two things:

1) It seems like a kind of obvious necessity to have done something to distinguish a person’s on dog in the game. Like by giving your own dig a blue tint compared to the others or something. I’m surprised the devs just left your own dog looking exactly like all the others running around.

2) Trackers everywhere right now. They’re 80% or so of all my matches with the few not using it typically running around with that OP Marauder gun that actually seems even more powerful of that’s possible, killing in an instant still from any distance. Sigh. And at the price they’re asking for Tracker, WOW, even at the end of the month I don’t think we’ll see many more Trackers b/c rate will be the player to complete all the chapters, and for those who only get through the first 6 or 7 chapters will still have to pay waayyy too much for what’s left on the price. Plus the class isn’t offering anything new enough to use it outside of this temporary event to earn the class.

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:22 am
Looks stability issues are affecting some iOS and Android players. PC so far has had no such problems.

However, people have been having some issues with the 'Spot' mission (chapter 3). Anyone else unable to complete the mission?
A game has served its purpose if you enjoy it.

PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626 (no, I'm just lucky).

Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: Arctic #8393 
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:33 am
Already the first experience of playing a class with Trucker showed that this class is absolutely useless for playing games.
The main weapon is weak, additional weapons (dogs) run anywhere, look for females, do not know how to jump over obstacles, do their own dog work and do not carry out the function of the weapon.
In my opinion, the developers, while working on this class, laid in the dogs search instinct for cats, and the cats themselves were forgotten to create.
Now dogs are looking for cats in all locations, but they are not.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:59 pm
Dogs will be dogs.
g4626e

no avatar

SPECIAL0PS

Steam

Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:32 pm
New member here just created an account to report issue since the update. Contacted customer care but who knows how long they'll take to reply...
So since update which I was reeeaaally hoping would improve game issues eg: game freezing I now have a Massive new issue!
Every time I click on my weapon menu on the loadouts screen (right hand side) to try and customise weapon attachments etc the game freezes. Yes every. Single. Time

Playing on PC via Steam on a Windows 10 operating system if that makes a difference.

Here's hoping for a quick remedy...
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:11 am
An updated that is bad even by Gameloft standards.

Serious professional help is required to right the good ship buggyloft.
Device: 1+7 pro

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:24 am
The only good thing about this update is the fact that Marauder is easier to kill now. I managed to play half a match and then the game froze and crashed my PC. The freezing is constant since the update, what the hell happened?? They cant even release an update without it being full of issues....
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:06 am
ADMIN:

I’m finished with chapter 5 of Tracker Event. Should have received 12 SP as part of completing missions in the chapters. However, I just noticed I haven’t received a single SP (when I started the Tracker Event I had 15 SP and I still have only 15 SP).

This kind of nonsense is soooo never ending with MC5!!
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:09 pm
More than a couple people, somewhere here, mentioned crashing started with this update on iOS. Crashing has started creeping in on my now, too. First day or two when I was playing a ton, no crashing. Now I’m getting a crash here and there when I get on quick just to check the chapter timers and maybe play a couple quick matches.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:47 am
I have a feeling that every "Feedback thread" is just actually a place for people to let out all their frustration about the things that are messed up in the new update and that's it while the devs don't even bother reading any of this at all.
AR is love, AR is life.