Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Housefire

Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

54

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:23 pm
Right now the map streets is playing very different then any other map. Does anyone know why? Different server?
Device: 1+7 pro
User avatar

ArcticKitsune

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

339

Location

Australia

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:51 pm
Housefire wrote:
Right now the map streets is playing very different then any other map. Does anyone know why? Different server?

Could you clarify? Bugs, connection issues? Or are you referring to the new night mode?
A game has served its purpose if you enjoy it.

PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626 (no, I'm just lucky).

Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: Arctic #8393 
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235
no avatar

Housefire

Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

54

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:23 pm
Streets seem a lot smoother than the other maps. Players move slower and it's a lot easier to track them. Also easier to kill than other maps.
Device: 1+7 pro
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

2975

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:54 am
ADMIN: 

RE: Bug completing missions in the chapters for the Tracker class

This bug seems to effect all missions the same way (iOS). For an example, let’s say one mission is to get 50 kills in multiplayer using a specific Tracker gun. If I then, for example, play several multiplayer matches and get 15 kills with the specific gun per match and go check on my progress for the mission it says I still have zero kills. The only way to get credit for the 45 kills to show up is to close and restart the game. At least restarting the App has worked for me to get the missing kills or whatnot so far . . . .
User avatar

TSwift

Apple (iOS)
Posts

313

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:31 am
Mycroft3000 wrote:
ADMIN: 

RE: Bug completing missions in the chapters for the Tracker class

This bug seems to effect all missions the same way (iOS). For an example, let’s say one mission is to get 50 kills in multiplayer using a specific Tracker gun. If I then, for example, play several multiplayer matches and get 15 kills with the specific gun per match and go check on my progress for the mission it says I still have zero kills. The only way to get credit for the 45 kills to show up is to close and restart the game. At least restarting the App has worked for me to get the missing kills or whatnot so far . . . .

For me even restart and reinstall also didn't work. I got 7 kill in first match and that was only counted. I have over 50 kills with Tier 3 weapon but no kill was counted. Eventully I have to skip that particular challenge. The next challenge using Spot skill 30 times is also not working. I have to contact customer care but i dont think it will be sorted soon. How are we suppose to unlock Tracker class if the challenges are stuck?
no avatar

Xyrabell

Junior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

3

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:32 am
Stuck on spot skill mission. Either it doesnt add or spot and mark skill is not passive as explained. If it is an activated skill, how to activate it?
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

2975

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:34 am
Are you sure the “Spot Skill” mission is broke . . . or is it the Spot Skill itself that is broke making it impossible to do that mission? I still don’t know how to do Spot Skill for sure b/c I’ve not seen it work or have yet figured it out or something. So I also paid 130 credits to pass the “get 30 Spot Skills” mission.
no avatar

Xyrabell

Junior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

3

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:19 am
same problem here man, many others too.. Someone complained it in FB, I tagged MC, went to cust care and all but no reply yet.. hopefully got some packs for this mess
TSwift wrote:
Mycroft3000 wrote:
ADMIN: 

RE: Bug completing missions in the chapters for the Tracker class

This bug seems to effect all missions the same way (iOS). For an example, let’s say one mission is to get 50 kills in multiplayer using a specific Tracker gun. If I then, for example, play several multiplayer matches and get 15 kills with the specific gun per match and go check on my progress for the mission it says I still have zero kills. The only way to get credit for the 45 kills to show up is to close and restart the game. At least restarting the App has worked for me to get the missing kills or whatnot so far . . . .

For me even restart and reinstall also didn't work. I got 7 kill in first match and that was only counted. I have over 50 kills with Tier 3 weapon but no kill was counted. Eventully I have to skip that particular challenge. The next challenge using Spot skill 30 times is also not working. I have to contact customer care but i dont think it will be sorted soon. How are we suppose to unlock Tracker class if the challenges are stuck?
no avatar

Xyrabell

Junior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

3

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:20 am
Thats actually, good idea. Imma try that after more mission unlocks. That aside, my ipad air 2 crashes all the time upon playing multiplayer n i cant get daily missions done now
Mycroft3000 wrote:
Are you sure the “Spot Skill” mission is broke . . . or is it the Spot Skill itself that is broke making it impossible to do that mission? I still don’t know how to do Spot Skill for sure b/c I’ve not seen it work or have yet figured it out or something. So I also paid 130 credits to pass the “get 30 Spot Skills” mission.
User avatar

TSwift

Apple (iOS)
Posts

313

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:30 am
Now whenever I try to open multiplayer game is crashing. Its happening in all my devices. Currently I use Galaxy S10 + and LG V30+.. This is the worst update for me.