Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:17 pm
Well, that didn't take long to ignite. 😒
What I meant was (and you just helped prove my point) this thread is transforming into a discussion about everything that's ever gone wrong with the game.

Can't blame a girl for hoping for some positives too. 🤷
Anyway, the Hotfix is already out for iOS and Android now, and pending release for Windows and Steam.

Looking forward to your post-hotfix feedback.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:00 pm
"this thread is transforming into a discussion about everything that's ever gone wrong with the game."
If only those "wrong" things were corrected fast enough we wouldn't be here complaining.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:21 pm
Gotta admit the servers are quite a bit better after this update. Still need some work tho. Recon guns buff is much appreciated also.
Device: 1+7 pro

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:05 pm
Oh dude! I guess I'll try Recon again, then.
g4626e

no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:24 pm
When I play an ad b/c it says it will give me something in return, like credits or an hour off a timer, the I should get what I was promised. Why do half the ads end with me being told “TRANSACTION FAILED” and getting nothing even though I watched the ad!?!? Please take that to the devs!! It’s unacceptable. It’s false advertising. It’s not something I see happen in other games . . . which makes me think it’s also intentional. Phablet gaming has turned lame and silly and I’m guessing it’s dying since after the first 4 or 5 years when there was a flood of real and original ideas, when GL grew, phablet gaming has since gotten lame w/nothing original . . . .

If GL wants to maintain and not die, they need to do better with this kind of stuff, as well as find some of those original, action game ideas during the phablet creativity hey-day and start redoing them but better than the small outfits did then. Like “Air Wings” multiplayer paper airplane dogfighting. It did incredibly well (and it was a great game still barely holding on iOS still 7 years later) and would be a money maker again if done using the same basic formula as the original but maybe with model airplanes and copters to make it a bit more “cool” looking and sounding. It would be a money making machine (the original dev for “Air Wings” raked in the cash and he didn’t even know how to implement it to make money the way GL would).
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:38 pm
Quang N. wrote:
If only those "wrong" things were corrected fast enough we wouldn't be here complaining.

Everyone is definitely trying, Quang. As you can imagine, this is the end goal.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:42 pm
Mycroft3000 wrote:
all the cans of food and such facing the same way

no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:58 pm
[quote="Mycroft3000"]When I play an ad b/c it says it will give me something in return, like credits or an hour off a timer, the I should get what I was promised. Why do half the ads end with me being told “TRANSACTION FAILED” and getting nothing even though I watched the ad!?!? Please take that to the devs!![/quote]

Will do!
And I'll try to see what I can find out about this and get back to you.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:58 pm
For what it’s worth, even when I get “Transaction Failed” the rewards seem to show up. I think the server knows you watched the ad, but the lag makes the device think something went wrong. But once the server’s outbound catches up with its inbound, you’re set.
g4626e

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:23 pm
Dear Lina or Ivan

Blom have the bug
look at the accuracy spec and crosshair
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"