Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:27 pm
I'm seeing players on my team running with me or past me. I'm not faster. Some players on other team running with their teammates are way too fast even taking into account in-game cores.

Yeah players like sinki have yt videos of hacks. No disconnect.
Device: 1+7 pro

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:20 pm
Quang N. wrote:
That's a long list, but I lost it at the "no recoil" hack.
Who the heck needs a recoil hack in a game that barely has recoil? Wtf

more stable view then you watch in scope
no any trembling
very good for long distance 

p.s.
anyway 
I send  more time mesages with examples scripts and HEX mods to support and Rady but they not answered.

This game no have any guard vs GG and ChEn.
If you have time and brain you can hack any data very very easy , because GL don't care about fairly players. 
OK 
if you "no have" money for protect systems 
change the codes !
just change fckg codes every update and hotfix.
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:34 am
Has anyone noticed that the rewards in the leaderboard are Tracker crates . . . but for those in the top who win the most crates . . . those are the people who have already unlocked everything, so . . . what good are Tracker crates? I’ll likely win 10 crates and even though unlike the top players who will likely have everything unlocked, I’ve already unlocked everything I want and don’t care about more Tracker crates. If I did I wouldn’t have bought out the class already.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:37 pm
Hi everyone,

It seems that the discussion is going (at least) slightly off-topic. The purpose of the thread is to gather intel so please focus on constructive feedback only.

I made a note and passed all your input forward. I hope to have news soon!

@SPECIAL0PS, I've escalated your ticket ID to CC - you'll hear from them soon.
@Quang N., the hotfix is not out yet on all platforms, but it will these days. Will keep you guys up to speed. ;)

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:37 pm
"The purpose of the thread is to gather intel so please focus on constructive feedback only."

We asked for the Marauder to get their rightful RoF nerf. And that didn't crop up recently, it was a long time ago. But did that happen? No, and now apparently it's irrelevant because it's not a part of the new update anymore.
Countless bugs and issues that have been in this game like forever. Did they get their rightful fixes? No. And now they're mostly irrelevant as well, since all the focus is on the "new content".
In case you want an example of a bug that never got a fix, here's one - the hitmarker.
Allies, enemies, everything you hit will show the hitmarker. And when you get jammed by the EMP the hitmarker doesn't show up (unless you have Ethereal).
And I've noticed this since update 23 or something, brought it up on this forum a few times, but never got an official response from anyone whether it was intentional or not.

P.S I don't actually see how the discussion is going off-topic because it's about problems that still exist in this update and not yet fixed, which affect greatly the content of this update.
AR is love, AR is life.

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:52 pm
Firstly
the hack is the main problem !
I think it's not off topic.

Secondary
This forum need separately subforums by platforms.
How we can discuss the game if we have different systems with different problems?
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:43 pm
There’s only about 10 people here . . . it’s  not hard to keep track of things regardless of where it’s posted . . . and I agree, hack issues etc., are all on topic regarding a new update that didn’t quash them. I picture Lina’s house, all the cans of food and such facing the same way and not a even a speck of dust out of place if it’s hard to have a tiny forum just being how and what forums are. No offense, just saying . . . 😂
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:05 pm
So many bugs but nothing done. So many cheaters but nothing done. So crappy servers but almost nothing done.👎👎👎👎
Device: 1+7 pro
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:14 pm
Fisherman sitting with a fishing rod in the forest. A hare stands behind a tree and thinks - either an **** fisherman or I am a fish. And who are you.

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:25 pm
Lina FromGameloft wrote:
Hi everyone,

It seems that the discussion is going (at least) slightly off-topic. The purpose of the thread is to gather intel so please focus on constructive feedback only.

I made a note and passed all your input forward. I hope to have news soon!

@SPECIAL0PS, I've escalated your ticket ID to CC - you'll hear from them soon.
@Quang N., the hotfix is not out yet on all platforms, but it will these days. Will keep you guys up to speed. ;)

Speaking of which: The game keeps freezing and everytime I go to change attatchments on my weapons the game crashes so I cant even do that! If anything the update has brought more issues. Before i forget has the Hans&Gret been tweaked for the hotfix? That weapon is just beyond broken, kills before you can react and it doesnt help when they are using silencers same with Run-91 they are also broken OP.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř