Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:58 am
Shaman wrote:
@mycroft
You know very well that they don't want to, and won't, listen to you. Why preach to deaf ears?

Are u still playing?
Cmon ,  just push button and delete this sh...t.

I’m playing temporarily, just through this Event or until some new good games get released on my console or somewhere.

As for MedicineHead, I mostly ignore him, but this last post of his was just too clearly proving some Marauder guns are OP and that’s why he uses it even though he immediately goes on to continue saying it’s all balanced . . . there’s no way I can resist calling him out on what is an especially huge and blatant error in thinking for even him.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:39 am
It's balanced for him, because he thinks that playing for a long time deserves OP weapons while noobs have to suffer with nerf guns that can barely scratch anyone's armor. In his mind hierarchy means everything's equal and just, and judging from what we've been seeing for about 5 years now from the devs, they agree with him.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 am
What a storm of emotions, what noble indignation is because the class Marauder (with prestigious weapons, good armor and cores) is better than the class Tracker (with weapons T1-T3, without armor and without cores). This is the logic of ever-whimpering **** and novices who are too lazy to get good weapons and armor.
I have 170,000 murders, of which the Marauder class is 3-5,000 (at the most). All other killings were carried out by all classes that are in the game (except for the classes Sniper and Support).
I contend that the game is balanced and well done. I confirm this. I also started as well as all players from scratch (without weapons, without armor and cores).
Like all players, I had to play with players of much higher levels. Moreover, when dear Kuang suggested that I start the game from the very beginning, I opened a new account in Steam and started the game from the very beginning. In the game (Steam) I spent 101 hours, level 140, rating 2380, kills 14000, 990 games. I have Katana armor, the prestigious weapons of the classes Marauder, Scout, Hunter and others (except the Sniper and Support). I have not spent a penny of real money.
In my opinion, I have the right to argue that the game is balanced.
no avatar

Moomen_Salvatore

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:24 pm
Hey @Lina, are we getting bonus events soon?

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:56 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
Like all players, I had to play with players of much higher levels. Moreover, when dear Kuang suggested that I start the game from the very beginning, I opened a new account in Steam and started the game from the very beginning. In the game (Steam) I spent 101 hours, level 140, rating 2380, kills 14000, 990 games. I have Katana armor, the prestigious weapons of the classes Marauder, Scout, Hunter and others (except the Sniper and Support). I have not spent a penny of real money.

And...completely ignored what I actually said. I told you to try and show off your 30-4 match with T5 or T7 of the Marauder, not that whole lot of unrelated stuff you listed.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:07 pm
Dear Quang does not want and can not recognize the fact that any player can achieve a very good result without spending real money in the game.
For a respected Quang (obviously not a very successful player), where to find excuses for defeats and poor results.
Dear Kuang does not have (and this is obvious) serious evidence of his "ingenious" assumptions and (this is again obvious) the embodiment of his "ingenious" advice into the game.
Another ****, but very dear to me Kuang.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 am
So...are you going to read to what I said above or you're just going to insult me again?

But to be respectful to you, I read what you said. And here's my response.
I didn't spend a single buck either. And I can pretty much dominate those **** Marauaders with my Grinder. The thing is, I don't want to though because that's cheap and boring, and it shows a lack of skills for both sides. I want challenging opponents, not **** who think being skilled means spraying down people with PISTOLS that can fire as fast as SMGs.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:22 am
Medicine Head wrote:
Dear Quang does not want and can not recognize the fact that any player can achieve a very good result without spending real money in the game.

Quang just posted a picture here yesterday showing he hasn’t spent a penny on the game. It also showed some of his stats, which I don’t think can be called useccessful . . . .

katy p.

MC5 Old Dog

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:50 am
2 weeks of good play then boom. Trash servers.

I've heard lots of complaints on ios about lag. 

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:19 pm
Guys 4 years here it is spoken about the same problems. 4 years  GL does updates only with decorative changes, just lifting and does nothing to improve the gameplay. (optimization, fix errors and bugs). 
U still wait miracles?

You have 2 options: relax and put up with it all or remove the game . Do not wait for improvements! this will never happen. 
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"