Something interesting to share? Come on in!

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:23 am
Sounds about right! Nothing surprises me with GL anymore lol.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:17 pm
Hi everyone,

Of course the devs are looking into this.
Yes, we did encounter some issues with this last update, but we are trying to keep track of every error and find a quick solution.
My advice right now is to contact Customer Care from your in-game button and have them take a look at each of your accounts. For those of you who already did that, please share your ticket ID so I can help speed up the process.

Thanks!
(and thanks for your feedback, it does help)
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:22 pm
Gameloft definitely did something with the servers. Very enjoyable game when they are working decently.
Device: 1+7 pro
no avatar

Mc5 king

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:05 pm
Paragon clones need to be fixed plzzzzz
no avatar

SPECIAL0PS

Steam

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:50 pm
Hey Lina hope you see this!

Mentioned my issue above with my game freezing when I click to customize weapon.

Ive contacted gameloft on Friday via the in game customer care and received no response.
By ticket ID do you mean conversation ID?

Mine is #32425

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:13 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
Already the first experience of playing a class with Trucker showed that this class is absolutely useless for playing games.
The main weapon is weak, additional weapons (dogs) run anywhere, look for females, do not know how to jump over obstacles, do their own dog work and do not carry out the function of the weapon.
In my opinion, the developers, while working on this class, laid in the dogs search instinct for cats, and the cats themselves were forgotten to create.
Now dogs are looking for cats in all locations, but they are not.

Well ofcourse the main weapon is weak remember you have to strive to get better stuff, dont be whining about anything being weak only novices and losers whine about weak weapons. The game is perfectly balanced after all, well thats what you keep saying to us and now you are contradicting yourself. Practice what you preach!
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:27 pm
Thanks to the distinguished participant of the forum for quoting me and carefully studying my statements.
I will clarify my conclusions - not the main but primary weapon is weak, the additional weapon of the initial level is useless.
I gladly kill Tracker class players using the Marauder class and always with a score of 30-0 30-4 in the most unsuccessful battle.
In my opinion, the game is really balanced and well done, but there are also unsuccessful updates - an example is a crossbow.
Perhaps a weapon of class "prestige" and the possibility of using nuclei in armor will significantly enhance this class.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:56 pm
Oh wow, I’ve totally neglected my crossbow. Ever since it came out. The funny thing is that it’s actually hella OP, which would be obvious if anyone used it.
g4626e

no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:21 pm
vgvMedicine Head wrote:
I gladly kill Tracker class players using the Marauder class and always with a score of 30-0 30-4 in the most unsuccessful battle.
In my opinion, the game is really balanced  . . . .”

Bahaha, Hahaha!! Hahahahahaha!!

Thanks for proving the point that the few people who get all upset about others saying a weapon is OP are extremely dishonest. People like you who claim the balance is great while saying they usually win with their OP weapon 30 to 0 can clearly not be believed b/c they are just dishonest to such a degree that I think they might even be able to lie to themselves and don’t see the hypocrisy they wrote from one sentence to the next as noted in the quoted text above. Whatever the case, they just love having an OP weapon so much they’ll refuse to acknowledge a weapon is OP when everyone else can see it is b/c they love to run around crushing people and have no appreciation for true balance or fair play.

The types of people who are honest that a weapon is OP usually don’t even use it much b/c what’s the fun of running around, match after match, crushing everyone 30 to 0 using the same gun. What a bore. What a lack of skill. It takes a really odd kind of person to continue to lie about something, saying it’s not OP when it is in hopes it stays OP, just so they can keep playing the same, lame, unchallenging matches using their OP gun over and over and over . . . .

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:47 am
Medicine Head wrote:
In my opinion, the game is really balanced and well done, but there are also unsuccessful updates - an example is a crossbow.

Hmm...why not using the T7 or T5 then try to get a 30-4 match, see how it goes? Surely someone with your "skills" and "experience" should be able to dominate with any weapon right?
AR is love, AR is life.