Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:30 am
Shaman wrote:
@inWhatWorld
try  this method:
open game, play one match and exit , another open and play. 
Some times if u play nonstop any score not calc.

Good call, Shaman. That is true. I forgot that is how I ultimately dealt with the issue when I came across it (it’s been a long time since I played that much & forgot how I dealt with it exactly).

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:10 am
For me, I had to restart twice after playing 10 matches before I got credited for the daily rewards.
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: Arctic#8393 
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Mycroft3000 wrote:
Shaman wrote:
@inWhatWorld
try  this method:
open game, play one match and exit , another open and play. 
Some times if u play nonstop any score not calc.

Good call, Shaman. That is true. I forgot that is how I ultimately dealt with the issue when I came across it (it’s been a long time since I played that much & forgot how I dealt with it exactly).

That has worked sometimes in the past but not lately. I think it may have more to do with Last Man Standing/Battle Royale now counting towards the MP goals but not saving the count as well as Team Battle does (which is far from perfect). I finally had to give up and play Team Battles to get them to count. The goal chimed and was in theory "claimable" so many times yesterday it wasn't funny. Exiting out just reset the calculation to four regardless. Eventually it went to five and stayed there for several cycles before moving on to Team Battles that actually counted up and let me claim.

After a while I was chatting at the start of every Battle Royale match for people to take me out quick and I went to the same spot every time so they could. Most weren't kind enough to oblige (just tried to run past) so I shot at or killed them. A few nice chaps did shoot me promptly upon my beacon tower activations.
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"