Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

3104

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:21 pm
Ivan’s “Last Visit” or last time he was even on the forum was August 2nd. It’s hard to even try to answer questions or take issues to the devs if you haven’t signed in to even check the forum since last Friday . . . at apx 1:30 AM no less, so it may as well have been last Thursday . . . and since tomorrow is Thursday again if he even does stop by in the next 24 hours that’s one whole week of posts building up to catch up on.
no avatar

Shizzbomb

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

13

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:09 am
Game crashing/freezing all the time after this update. Never had this problem before. Maybe 1/100 matches, now more like 1/8..

Side note: All this talk about Tracker. Who cares? He has no chance against recon-whisper/bosk, sniper -vice/dread/imp/bsw, assault-grinder, marauder...didn't even bother..
User avatar

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

538

Location

Australia

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:39 am
Mycroft3000 wrote:
Ivan’s “Last Visit” or last time he was even on the forum was August 2nd. It’s hard to even try to answer questions or take issues to the devs if you haven’t signed in to even check the forum since last Friday . . . at apx 1:30 AM no less, so it may as well have been last Thursday . . . and since tomorrow is Thursday again if he even does stop by in the next 24 hours that’s one whole week of posts building up to catch up on.

He's typically more active on Discord. If you tag him or message him directly, he will get back to you in less than a day (unless on the weekends)
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235
User avatar

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam
Posts

1231

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:18 am
When since did MC5 have an official Discord server?
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs
User avatar

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

538

Location

Australia

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:19 am
Quang N. wrote:
When since did MC5 have an official Discord server?

They never did - it's an MC5 Community Server - as far as I know, it's the one of the largest dedicated MC5 Discord server. At any rate, it would be a tad late to start a new (official) Discord server, so the CMs are sticking with the community one.
Here's the link: https://discordapp.com/invite/gfRMk3R
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235
User avatar

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam
Posts

1231

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:58 am
I've been in there for a while but left because the server sometimes was just a spam fest in there with very little activity overall.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs
User avatar

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

538

Location

Australia

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:11 am
Quang N. wrote:
I've been in there for a while but left because the server sometimes was just a spam fest in there with very little activity overall.

Majority of players are from EUR PC - the server's basically dead during the day for me, then comes alive around evening/night. One of the moderators brought in a bot to restrict spamming in most channels.
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235
User avatar

InWhatWorld

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

407

Location

Alaska

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:53 pm
Don't know where else to put this since it wouldn't post in the issues sub forum. My daily goal of "finish 10 multiplayer matches" has reset about a quadrillion times today back to 4 matches played. I have played about 30 or so and every time I go to claim it resets. Windows 10 PC gameplay...
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

3104

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:37 pm
InWhatWorld wrote:
Don't know where else to put this since it wouldn't post in the issues sub forum. My daily goal of "finish 10 multiplayer matches" has reset about a quadrillion times today back to 4 matches played. I have played about 30 or so and every time I go to claim it resets. Windows 10 PC gameplay...

Similar problems off & on with iOS daily challenges forever, having to do the challenge over . . . but that is an especially bad one you’re having!! Things have been better on iOS lately, that issue has been rare, & videos not working has been a rarer thing on iOS lately. Just wanted to second you & also give GL some rare props for making things a bit better in an area, on iOS, anyway.
User avatar

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1898

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:45 pm
@inWhatWorld
try  this method:
open game, play one match and exit , another open and play. 
Some times if u play nonstop any score not calc.
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"