Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:07 am
How bad was it Quang? The conversion rate? Maybe someone has mentioned, but if so I overlooked the post. I just spent the little extra to get the class and keep it with all the guns and dogs b/c I figured the conversion would be really bad . . . but even more so b/c to me it was a ultimately a very small price to pay compared to the amount of time it takes to try and get a class and the  build it all the way up like I have Tracker w/o spending anything. That’s literally months & months of time to do that & I’d rather pay a few bucks.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:49 am
The conversion, from what I saw the game did, was like this:
[X] Tier-[A] blueprints -> 1 credit

I don't quite remember if it converted every single weapon's blueprints, or just the ones that are not yet unlocked. But yeah, even if I had like, 1 blueprint away from unlocking a weapon, it'll still convert all of the other blueprints into 1 fricking credit.
AR is love, AR is life.

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:58 am
I had some left over golden seals (several boxes worth, ergo 75 credits, 37.5 on sale) that converted over to 1 credit.
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:04 am
Oh yeah, that as well. Tracker crates and tokens that were not used were also converted, and just like above, it's 1 type of item = 1 credit.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:05 am
InWhatWorld wrote:
I had some left over golden seals (several boxes worth, ergo 75 credits, 37.5 on sale) that converted over to 1 credit.

Bahaha, hahaha!! Soooo pathetic!! And w/Quang’s explanation . . . man, what an insult they gave people who didn’t just get the class outright one way or another before the end of the event. They really didn’t give those players hardly anything more than a small handful of insult!! Even scummier than usual GL.

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:00 am
How the hell is GL allowed to get away with this??? It never ceases to amaze me how GL treats its playerbase like mugs...I mean 1 credit seriously??? GL have players still putting up with their BS hoping some miracle will happen and this is how GL repays them? They show no appreciation what so ever!! I think they seem to forget that its the players that put this game where it is now...
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:56 am
It is hard to understand how people couldn't buy out with how easy it is to get credits from ads and in the event. The event paid for itself in terms of must skip goals and the ads and daily login rewards paid for buying out. Reasonably anybody that put in an honest effort (which I acknowledge takes time) should have gotten the class and half of the weapons or more. It certainly wasn't impossible (especially given the extra time). I unlocked everything and spent nothing. Hard to complain about that!
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:06 am
InWhatWorld wrote:
It is hard to understand how people couldn't buy out with how easy it is to get credits from ads and in the event. The event paid for itself in terms of must skip goals and the ads and daily login rewards paid for buying out. Reasonably anybody that put in an honest effort (which I acknowledge takes time) should have gotten the class and half of the weapons or more. It certainly wasn't impossible (especially given the extra time). I unlocked everything and spent nothing. Hard to complain about that!

I thought the same thing. Of course, since I just came back with almost zero credits and no longer familiar with the rhythm of the game or what new things from when I played a ton (some good, helpful changes even like an ad a day for a blueprint in several classes and the shorter 2 day wait instead of 7 days to buy blueprints for diamond dust), and being unsure what to expect from the event and thinking it’d be more expensive to move forward, I did spend $25. But I realized as the days went on I could have gotten by with maybe $10 (zero if I’d have been playing and had credits saved up for this sort of thing like I used to do). I ended up with the class and all the guns etc, and 1,500 credits saved up.

And I always factor in my time . . . when I was younger I always tried to do everything as cheap as possible, but as I’ve gotten older I won’t run around for an hour to save just a couple dollars. In this case, I’d rather spend a little money since I didn’t have credits saved to ensure I owned Tracker and all the guns etc. instead of have nothing knowing how super expensive and/or even more time consuming it would be to try and get Tracker the old way they did new classes, and then alllllllll the equipment and upgrades for the the equipment on top of that, which is where it’s especially time consuming to avoid spending.

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:24 pm
Funny how the ad/blueprint game keeps changing. We went from 1 week to buy blueprints to 2 days then to 5 days a while back and the ads and goals fluctuate sometimes doing two rounds of daily goals for 70 total credits and sometimes just 50. Never know what we're going to get.

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:45 pm
Guys
why you still  surprised 

The whole history of ms5 is a deception and robbery.
The game was paid without donation - Cheating and adding donate + energy.
Golden weapon - Added and then taken away. Then they forced us to buy again, but just as a skin.
Masks and suits - Each with a unique skill. A tremendous effort has been expended for open. The core system destroyed everything. Weapon mods - Robbery exchange.
Armor - After adding prestige, it means nothing.
Always buff nerf buff nerf...
And many many others.
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"