Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Re: Update XXIX Feedback Thread

Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:39 am
paultaylor57 wrote:
Im not sure if the hotfix update has been launched yet, I'm assuming it has because the freezing has stopped. All it has done is make the game more laggy its barely playable!! I get around 10-15fps, it wasn't that bad before(It wasnt perfect but it was somewhat playable)...I also learned recently that MC5 isn't fully optimized for Windows 10 OS, it runs but not like it should....that probably explains the lagginess and fps drops.

Edit: I just realised my Hard Drive 200mb left...I cleared some space now it runs fine-ish but still playable.

Are you playing on Steam or MS Store version? Because in my case I can run the MS version at 60fps perfectly fine, but it lags horribly on Steam (with the same graphics settings. obviously).
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs

paultaylor57

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:55 pm
Quang N. wrote:
paultaylor57 wrote:
Im not sure if the hotfix update has been launched yet, I'm assuming it has because the freezing has stopped. All it has done is make the game more laggy its barely playable!! I get around 10-15fps, it wasn't that bad before(It wasnt perfect but it was somewhat playable)...I also learned recently that MC5 isn't fully optimized for Windows 10 OS, it runs but not like it should....that probably explains the lagginess and fps drops.

Edit: I just realised my Hard Drive 200mb left...I cleared some space now it runs fine-ish but still playable. 

Are you playing on Steam or MS Store version? Because in my case I can run the MS version at 60fps perfectly fine, but it lags horribly on Steam (with the same graphics settings. obviously).

I run on Steam because of an issue where movement of the camera (aiming/looking around) was all janky and always sticking with the MS version. I dont have this issue with steam wierdly. I got told that there is something up with my version of Windows 10 and that doing a clean installation would fix the issue but I wasnt gonna go through that hassle again lol so i installed steam version.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
Delusion is and always will be the hinderence to mankind! 
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

ResaFaye

Windows PC

Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:55 am
The Tracker Class has the worse weapons I have used on Modern Combat, and the tracker dogs I used one and never knew where it was and when it was around I would always get shot because it won't be still. If I where to pay for this class in a store I would take it back and get my money back. This class needs a lot of work done on it to be playable with the other classes.

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:37 pm
ResaFaye wrote:
The Tracker Class has the worse weapons I have used on Modern Combat, and the tracker dogs I used one and never knew where it was and when it was around I would always get shot because it won't be still. If I where to pay for this class in a store I would take it back and get my money back. This class needs a lot of work done on it to be playable with the other classes.

Hate to disagree, but for most players, especially PC, Tracker should actually possess some of the best weapons in the game. The Tier 1 is probably one of the best Tier 1 weapons, competing with the Sabre. The TWIG, if you can nail headshots, is the best Tier 5 weapon - it's half RED-34, half KOG, taking the best aspects from both. Your dog is always visible on the radar fyi, from the moment you spawn the dog. 

Of course, this is just the first time the class has been released - further balancing will be required. For once, I'm satisfied with the balancing of the weapons of a new class - they're not stupidly overpowered *cough* Marauder *cough* - and small tweaks are needed here and there.
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:52 pm
Why would you compare weapons in the same tier if they're useless against metas anyway?
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:36 pm
Tracker's "Giver" skill absolutely useless.
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"

ResaFaye

Windows PC

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:33 pm
Arctickitsune I really don't care right now about your assessment and comparison of the weapons in Tracker and if they do add this class
they need to give weapons and dogs back to the people that played. I worked and paid my credits to win all the wepons except for the
useless dogs and Gameloft has taken all I won and gave me 1 fricken credit this is not right.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:54 pm
Yeah, just logged in and received the very much "generous" conversion as well.
I knew that this whole event was just going to rip off those who didn't complete it, but I didn't expect they were this much of a cheapskate.
GL games' quality has reached a new low once again (as if they're not breaking their own record every single day).
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 pm
Arctickitsune says, “this is what seems to be the case with this and that . . . .”

Seems like no big deal of a comment to me . . . . It’s just a comment, but for some reason the response, instead of just thinking, “huh, ok,” is let’s jump all over him for making a comment. I just don’t get that.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:10 am
My reason for the response above is written up there as well: There's no point in comparing weapons in low tiers. The devs barely intend to let you compete in higher ranks with them. But even if they do perform better than the average crap we have in other classes, it's still like cherry-picking rotten apples while others choose the fresh one with the current meta that's going on.
Of course, I mean no disrespect to ArticKitsune, and I did read what he/she said. But to me such comparisons are irrelevant when you can't even land enough shots to kill before some **** sprays you down immediately. When this broken meta is fixed, then we can properly discuss the balancing; but until then it's a nope for me.