Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Tehénszar

Windows PC

Re: Update 27 Discussions and Reports

Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:36 am
Thanks the update. Now the account transfer to steam is working.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfHdT6xsYmI&t=43s
no avatar

Tehénszar

Windows PC

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:34 pm
Guys! Dont transfer your account to steam!!!! Its bad! Realy bad! This game is unplayable!!!! Always crash, and bug!!!!!!!!!!
no avatar

Ryu Hayabusa

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:35 pm
I wish they would fix the Maurader synergies. After death, your damage to them is reduced 50%!!! If they have paragon or any tier 4 armor, they are nearly impossible to kill. Makes for poor gameplay. Looking forward some better updates.

LoYaL GaMeR

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:43 am
How to get cores like fast reload core and other now and how to get lux aterna pistol ?? Some people said they got it as daily reward , but I didn't got . What's the matter ?
Help me I'm a noob now .
PLATFORM : ANDROID 

LoYaL GaMeR

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:58 am
While finding opponents in SB game still gets crashed as it did earlier and the SB errors haven't fixed till now and ping for Indian players is very high now also .
So to be true nothing has improved in 2 years , same problem now also .
Bramson , kogv , pr39 still Dead , core system problems still there (nothing changed) , armor viability problem still there , random disconnects from SB and multiplayer still there . Dread eye still same , clone paragons still enjoying , global chat issue still there .
Remind me guys if I have missed something which hasn't changed and it's very important thing .

I know nothing will be changed in future also as it's hasn't changed from years . I wrote this post only to remind you DEVS that what you guys are doing .
Anyways I will play MC5 again till COD Mobile comes out .
Nice work DEVS .
PLATFORM : ANDROID 
no avatar

LogicKiller

Windows PC

Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:54 pm
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:43 pm
In a few days I will take the super soldier armor. I would like to ask the administrator what amount of effective health this armor has (without taking into account the cores that increase effective health of the armor). And also what amount of effective health does other types of armor have (without taking into account the nuclei of effective booking armor).
I tried several times to get an answer from the forum adminstins, but this is obviously a big mystery of the game.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:35 pm
You're not that experienced at the game after all if you're asking such a question.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:19 pm
You are probably the great-grandson of Sherok Holmes, you have a very developed deduction and observation, I am sure that you are "very" experienced in the game (at least theoretically). Everyone should be jealous of Your "deep" knowledge of the game, my congratulations.

poopbox

Windows PC

Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:58 am
does this guy have a translator? If so, I wonder if the translator knew what he signed up for.
[INITIATE_SHUTDOWN_SEQUENCE]
... 3 ...
... 2 ...
... 1 ...